“Just Fantastic”

Dive Dream Diving Center
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Just come back from our 3rd visit to Mauritius and what can I say? The whole team at Dive Dream Divers at Le Meridien Isle Maurice lived up to the name - diving with them was a dream!
Special thanks to Pascal, Prisca, Neysen and Milani for making the whole experience one to remember - for the right reasons.
Hope to see you all again next year

All reviews
in 28 reviews
"fishes"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Looking for the best diving center. I would recommend to go for this one.
There are lot of diving center in the area but this one is definitely the best.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Many thanks to the profesionnal team who was extremely friendly and very helpful during this unique experience.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !

I certainly will come back really soon!

Thank you also to the owner : Neysen Pillay

See you guys !

Cheers,

Emilie

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The sea being a mysterious world, i was very scared to go even on a boat.Now, thinking about diving was just impossible for me. However, after checking around and getting a few recommendations from past divers, i decided to go for it and it was just amazing.
The whole team was just so professional and friendly and make you feel at ease as soon as you step in.
You feel really secure and at the end, i sincerely think that this is what is needed, especially for a first time diver.
Looking for cheap options were not at all what i was looking for. I needed a professional lead/team and that was done by the owner Neysen Pillay who also takes time to dive with the clients.
I would highly recommend diving there

1  Thank KarenM5045
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We did a dive with Dive Dream in the month of June 2017. These guys are real professional and patiently trained all of us in the swimming pool before taking us in the sea for diving.

It was the first time for all of us. Also I was one of those who don't even know how to swim.

I recommend choosing Dive Dream as a Dive partner. The Dive itself was fabulous. I had never imaged that we would love the marine life so much.