We spent a week here in sept 2011. Was the perfect honeymoon location. We upgraded to all inclusive and was well worth the extra pennies. It was an expensive hotel if you where paying for everything. A bottle of wine cost £40!!
The staff always helpful. The room was beautiful. However abit disapointed as abit of mould in the bathroom. Didnt expect that! But could overcome that!
The food was perfect! Gained far too much weight but enjoyed it!
Legends rum was de-lish! We bought a bottle home with us.Vanilla flavour! hmmmm!
We used the spa facilities, expensive but nice.
Was a long journey to the airport however! not great after a long flight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our luxury hotel in Grand Gaube, Mauritius, overlooks the triple-bay beaches, lagoon and spectacular north islets. It exuberates a romantic atmosphere and its rooms all enjoy incredible views of the ocean. Other highlights include its proximity to the vibrant seaside village of Grand Baie, three swimming pools and access to a world-class golf course nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your LUX* Grand Gaube reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux Grand Gaube Hotel Grand Gaube
- Legends Hotel Grand Gaube
- Legends Hotel Mauritius
- Legends Grand Gaube
- Hotel Legend Mauritius
- LUX* Grand Gaube Mauritius