27 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$254
Booking.com$254
Travelocity$254
Orbitz.com$254
Trip.com$343
Agoda.com$284
4,682 results
All reviews le mauricia nautic restaurant baywatch bar bay watch all inclusive package a la carte water sports tennis courts special thanks beachcomber resort grand bay our honeymoon family apartment superior room water skiing buffet restaurant different theme
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2022 via mobile

Le Mauricia Hotel is our family's all-time favourite hotel! The warm welcome and courtesy of all the staff make the stay worth it. Special kudos to the hotel management for always keeping the standards high. And not to forget the super relaxing massage at the Spa. A big thank you to the whole team of Le Mauricia.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Saukat Baubooa, Other at Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2022

Dear Mrs Harsha,

Thank you for having chosen Mauricia Beachcomber for your holidays and also for your very kind comments and recognition of our dedicated service.
I am very pleased to hear that you had an amazing stay among us.
We look forward to welcoming you back for another stay soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 May 2022 via mobile

We had a wonderful time with the family. The food was very delicious and the staff was very friendly and welcoming especially Ahmed with his smile. The atmosphere was very calm and relaxing. The entertainment at night was just awesome. Highly recommend.

Dear Mrs Divya,

It was a privilege for us to have been at your service during your recent stay at Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa.

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your wonderful sharing and excellent rating on TripAdvisor.

We are convinced that you will soon be back for other amazing moments.

Greetings from Mauritius.

Reviewed 23 May 2022

We had a marvellous time with our family. The food was delicious. The staff were very friendly and were committed to great a service. We enjoyed our stay there. Highly recommended. The atmosphere were very calm

Dear Mr Akshay,

Thank you for having chosen Mauricia Beachcomber and for your kind review. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and it is also great to know that our team members made your stay more comfortable.

We look forward to your next stay and it will be our pleasure to serve you again.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 23 May 2022 via mobile

Not our first and definitely not our last visit at Le Mauricia. Hotel staff continously live up to expectations and deliver quality service. Special shoutout to Ahmed and Krishna on for always keeping a smile and making our stay special. Always end your stay with a massage from Rohit. You will definitely leave on a good note.

1  Thank 995riteshc
Saukat Baubooa, Other at Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2022

Dear Ritesh,

On behalf of Ahmed, Krishna, Rohit and all the team we would like to thank you for the genuine and enthusiastic review posted on tripadvisor and also for your fidelity.

It means a lot to us and we are truly grateful.

We cannot wait to welcome you back!

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 May 2022

I stayed at the Mauricia Beachcomber in Grand Baie with family members (all adults). I arrived first, at 09:30 and the reception staff were wonderful. They checked me into my room straight away, took me to do my lateral flow test, took me for breakfast and just made me feel so so welcome. Absolutely faultless service on arrival.
The room was lovely. All our rooms were.
I had very good wifi in my room which was important to me because I needed to do some work on holiday. We all had seaview rooms. Just beautiful.
The rooms were kept so clean, we even got given a box of macaroons on arrival. The minibar got restocked for free every day which was really good. Never ran out of water in the room.
The food was delicious in the restaurants.
I loved the beach. And the pool. The pool was great to do swimming training in too.
We took kayaks out too which was great to explore the bay. Also enjoyed using the table tennis by the bar area.
Loved the music led by the entertainment team.
Used the gym every day too.
Perfect hotel for me !!!

Dear Guest,

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have written on trip advisor about your stay, the room, the food treats and the facilities offered.

At Mauricia Beachcomber we are committed to consistently provide warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement are always our greatest reward.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

Best Regards,