33 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$249
Booking.com$250
Travelocity$249
Trip.com$439
Orbitz.com$249
Destinia.com$338
4,671 results
All reviews le mauricia nautic restaurant baywatch bar bay watch all inclusive package a la carte water sports tennis courts special thanks beachcomber resort grand bay our honeymoon family apartment superior room water skiing buffet restaurant different theme
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2022 via mobile

Not our first and definitely not our last visit at Le Mauricia. Hotel staff continously live up to expectations and deliver quality service. Special shoutout to Ahmed and Krishna on for always keeping a smile and making our stay special. Always end your stay with a massage from Rohit. You will definitely leave on a good note.

1  Thank 995riteshc
Saukat Baubooa, Other at Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2022

Dear Ritesh,

On behalf of Ahmed, Krishna, Rohit and all the team we would like to thank you for the genuine and enthusiastic review posted on tripadvisor and also for your fidelity.

It means a lot to us and we are truly grateful.

We cannot wait to welcome you back!

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 May 2022

I stayed at the Mauricia Beachcomber in Grand Baie with family members (all adults). I arrived first, at 09:30 and the reception staff were wonderful. They checked me into my room straight away, took me to do my lateral flow test, took me for breakfast and just made me feel so so welcome. Absolutely faultless service on arrival.
The room was lovely. All our rooms were.
I had very good wifi in my room which was important to me because I needed to do some work on holiday. We all had seaview rooms. Just beautiful.
The rooms were kept so clean, we even got given a box of macaroons on arrival. The minibar got restocked for free every day which was really good. Never ran out of water in the room.
The food was delicious in the restaurants.
I loved the beach. And the pool. The pool was great to do swimming training in too.
We took kayaks out too which was great to explore the bay. Also enjoyed using the table tennis by the bar area.
Loved the music led by the entertainment team.
Used the gym every day too.
Perfect hotel for me !!!

Dear Guest,

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have written on trip advisor about your stay, the room, the food treats and the facilities offered.

At Mauricia Beachcomber we are committed to consistently provide warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement are always our greatest reward.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 May 2022

I had a really good experience. I have also enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The apartment with the garden view was very beautiful. The pool in the Village was amazing . The atmosphere was very calm. We had a relaxing day.

Dear Ashveena,

It was a privilege for us to have been at your service during your recent stay at Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa.

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your wonderful sharing and excellent rating on TripAdvisor.

We are convinced that you will soon be back for other amazing moments.

Greetings from Mauritius.

Reviewed 23 May 2022 via mobile

Received great service and excellent staff we had great time with family members. I really appreciated the different types of food. The swimming pool was very beautiful and huge. The entertainment at night was very enjoyable

Dear Yusra ,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort following your recent stay.

Your feedback is invaluable to us and we are delighted that you have fond memories of your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 23 May 2022 via mobile

For us we give you a 5 on 5 for your service many thank to the staff they kind and cool very friendly foods are very goods big thank for the chef also we had a great moment togther nice family holiday

Dear Mrs Lallmohamed,

We are so grateful you have taken the time to review your holiday at Mauricia Beachcomber. We are proud that we were able to satisfy you with the service you have received and you had an enjoyable stay. We already look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you and your family back for another fabulous stay in the future!

Kind regards,