Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$255
Booking.com$255
Travelocity$255
Trip.com$344
Orbitz.com$255
Agoda.com$284
4,682 results
All reviews le mauricia nautic restaurant baywatch bar bay watch all inclusive package a la carte water sports special thanks tennis courts beachcomber resort our honeymoon grand bay family apartment superior room buffet restaurant water skiing different theme
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2022

I stayed at the Mauricia Beachcomber in Grand Baie with family members (all adults). I arrived first, at 09:30 and the reception staff were wonderful. They checked me into my room straight away, took me to do my lateral flow test, took me for breakfast and just made me feel so so welcome. Absolutely faultless service on arrival.
The room was lovely. All our rooms were.
I had very good wifi in my room which was important to me because I needed to do some work on holiday. We all had seaview rooms. Just beautiful.
The rooms were kept so clean, we even got given a box of macaroons on arrival. The minibar got restocked for free every day which was really good. Never ran out of water in the room.
The food was delicious in the restaurants.
I loved the beach. And the pool. The pool was great to do swimming training in too.
We took kayaks out too which was great to explore the bay. Also enjoyed using the table tennis by the bar area.
Loved the music led by the entertainment team.
Used the gym every day too.
Perfect hotel for me !!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Saukat Baubooa, Other at Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2022

Dear Guest,

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have written on trip advisor about your stay, the room, the food treats and the facilities offered.

At Mauricia Beachcomber we are committed to consistently provide warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement are always our greatest reward.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 May 2022

I had a really good experience. I have also enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The apartment with the garden view was very beautiful. The pool in the Village was amazing . The atmosphere was very calm. We had a relaxing day.

Dear Ashveena,

It was a privilege for us to have been at your service during your recent stay at Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa.

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your wonderful sharing and excellent rating on TripAdvisor.

We are convinced that you will soon be back for other amazing moments.

Greetings from Mauritius.

Reviewed 23 May 2022 via mobile

Received great service and excellent staff we had great time with family members. I really appreciated the different types of food. The swimming pool was very beautiful and huge. The entertainment at night was very enjoyable

Dear Yusra ,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort following your recent stay.

Your feedback is invaluable to us and we are delighted that you have fond memories of your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 23 May 2022 via mobile

For us we give you a 5 on 5 for your service many thank to the staff they kind and cool very friendly foods are very goods big thank for the chef also we had a great moment togther nice family holiday

Dear Mrs Lallmohamed,

We are so grateful you have taken the time to review your holiday at Mauricia Beachcomber. We are proud that we were able to satisfy you with the service you have received and you had an enjoyable stay. We already look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you and your family back for another fabulous stay in the future!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2022

We had our wedding at Mauricia which turned out to be amazing. The staff were so accommodating & obliging, if it wasnt for them the wedding would not have gone so smoothly. The facilities are great & the food is amazing. Every single staff member from the management to the staff that clean your rooms were so friendly & kind. Highly recommend this hotel, we will definitely be coming back for our anniversary.

Date of stay: March 2022
Saukat Baubooa, Other at Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2022

Dear Mr and Mrs Higgs,

First let us reiterate our wishes of great happiness in your new life as a couple. It makes us so happy that we witnessed the early days of this new life of yours.

We are delighted that our dedicated team has contributed so positively to your stay among us and that you enjoyed each moment. Your kind compliments are very rewarding for us; rest assured that your appreciations will be shared with all those who made your stay in Mauritius unforgettable.

We hope to be welcoming you back soon at the Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa to celebrate your wedding anniversary and team will be glad to serve you again.

With kind regards,