13 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$751
View deal
Hotels.com$751
Travelocity$751
Priceline$750
Orbitz.com$751
Agoda.com$750
Lol.travel$910
All reviews beach rouge mr ashok pool villa rooftop restaurant junior suite architectural design wet bar food lab asian cuisine exquisite experience amazing butler rouge bar guest experience manager executive assistant manager truffle scrambled eggs roof pool bar beach team
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2022 via mobile

We stayed in the penthouse pool villa for four nights and loved every minute of our stay. We chose here as our ‘super-special’ end to our family holiday (having stayed elsewhere for a week on our first time in Mauritius) and all of us loved it: 2x children under 7, 2x teens my husband and I. We cannot wait to go back again!
From the moment we arrived, it was clear that the whole place was exceptional. The attention to detail was phenomenal.
All staff were friendly through our stay, always saying hello and available to answer any questions, help with activities/food etc.
The food in particular was fantastic-I am a coeliac and so they ensured that I was catered for and comfortable at every meal.
Usually I am offered one or two alternatives, but in every restaurant (we tried all three!) the choice was amazing.
The children’s club ‘play’ was an added bonus-friendly and professional staff who gave our littlens lots of fun. It allowed me (mum) to have some me time while the teens loved the free water sports on offer. The waterskiing was a particular favourite and the staff were patient and knowledgeable.
By far the best part of the whole experience was Prakash, our kind and lovely ‘butler’ for the stay. He was always on hand to help book activities, restaurants and make suggestions in order to maximise our stay. On our last night he helped to organise sunset canapés and drinks to ensure that we had the best experience.
In conclusion, a phenomenal place with many happy and beautiful memories. As soon as we get the chance to revisit, we’ll be there!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ashok Bhugoo, Other at LUX* Grand Baie Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2022

Dear Cruiser66147820632,

Greetings from our beautiful LUX* Grand Baie!

LUX* Grand Baie has indeed in a very short span of time become the address for top notch culinary, wellness and luxury experiences and many thanks for your time to share this review with all.

I shall personally share your compliments with my colleagues, particularly Prakash, who went out of his way to exceed your expectations among us.

It is definitely with a great pleasure that we will be welcoming you and your family back for another stay at the resort, hopefully, very soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2022 via mobile

Had such a lovely time at Lux Grand Bay.
Firstly the hotel is mesmerizing, the concept is very unique. The staff ever so welcoming and warm, as well as the GM Mr Ashok. Atmosphere is very pleasant.
Will definitely be back.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear varunarambhojoo,

Thank you for choosing our resort for an anniversary celebration.

We are glad that the resort stood up to your expectations and beyond. Your review is an attestation that the resort offers a unique blend of modern design, very original concepts, authentic offerings combined with genuine hospitality.

I with my team look forward for next stay among us to help you celebrate life.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2022 via mobile

I visited LUX* Grand Baie at the invitation of a friend and ended up getting a pedicure at their spa and dinner at their rooftop restaurant, Bisous. Both were incredible experiences!! Their staff is highly professional and friendly. The atmosphere is relaxing. And of course, the views in the hotel are to die for!! I highly recommend this establishment and can say that services are done with a smile and very high quality. Thank you, LUX* Grand Baie team! Keep up the great work!!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Ashok Bhugoo, Other at LUX* Grand Baie Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Dear Melissa K,

Please allow us to thank your friend for making you discover our beautiful LUX* Grand Baie recently.

You have described your experiences at our spa & the stunning rooftop and we do offer several such trendy & unique experiences at our very ‘young at heart’ resort.

Thank you for highly recommending us and we all look forward to welcome you back for other great moments, hopefully, in a not too far distant future.

Until then, do rest assured of our hospitality at all times.

Reviewed 3 August 2022

Amazing resort hotel. We've been there with our 4 kids for a week. I've never been in a hotel where the food from breakfast to diner was so good, so exentive, tasty, creative. We ate everyday there because it was so good. The staff were so friendly, professoinal and helpfull. A special thanks to Kush. The rooms are very well equiped and have a nice contemporary design. Our kids loved the little swimming pool at our room. Great location as well. Beautiful views and amazing sunsets. All watersports are for free and in the kids club our 4 kids were so happy. They do a lot of things with them like baking cookies, making lollies. I took a sport lesson on the roof top. What a view, and the training was very good. We did scuba diving and one time we did a boat trip. As couple you have than also some quality time together. I will highly recommend this hotel as a couple or with children. Best hotel in Mauritius.
We forgot our bag with jackets and they send everything to our home. Our flight was late in the evening, we get a free late check out. How great is this. Extradorinary service. I would like to thank whole team for taking so good care of us. You make our holiday unforgetabble. We are very grateful.

Date of stay: July 2022
Ashok Bhugoo, Other at LUX* Grand Baie Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2022

Dear Lacigogneretranchemt,

Greetings from the very beautiful LUX* Grand Baie!

Thank you for your time for sharing with the future travellers and readers of this forum about your experience at our resort.

Your recommendation goes straight to our heart and we all look forward to welcome you back yet for another family vacation.

Meanwhile, I assure you of our hospitality at all times.

Reviewed 28 July 2022 via mobile

One of the best hotel I have stayed in my entire life!! Very friendly staff and the atmosphere is amazing. Everyone is very welcoming and the beach is stunning. Thanks to Joy, Warda, Satish and Suenna for making our stay memorable! Breakfast has a verity of options, you even can do your own protein shake!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear 906razana,

Greetings from the beautiful LUX* Grand Baie!

Your very first sentence ‘One of the best hotel I have stayed in the entire life!!’, means a lot for me and my team.

Indeed, the design, the detailing of the concepts and the friendliness of our team combine towards making LUX* Grand Baie a unique experience and we are so glad that you enjoyed all the various aspects.

Thank you for mentioning some of our heroes who went out the extra mile to make your stay memorable.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Warm regards,