We have just returned from a 10 night stay at the Maritim. Had a lovely time, the room (suite!!!)was fantastic espically as we were upgraded from a prestige room at no extra cost!
The hotel in general is kept extremely clean and tidy at all times by a team of hard workers.
The staff are very helpful and friendly and an extra special mention to Neal in the La Maree (top man!!) and Viren in the quarter deck bar (a star!!) these guys went out of their way to address issues we had with the food and service.
The Belle Vue food can be hit and miss but it is a buffet style so you have to expect this. We preferred the LaMaree as location is amazing and the team did what they can to make it as good as possible however, there were a couple of issue with some of the dishes.
The Chateaux Mon Desuir is amazing just a bit pricey but for a treat, it is a must!!!
Overall, we had a lovely time the only minus points were the small added extras which was annoying considering this was perported to be an all inclusive venue.
Would recommend and would go back one day
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sparkling sandy beach, tropical gardens and the crystal clear turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean... Live the essence of a great island escape!Immerse yourself in this luxurious five-star beach and spa resort gently nestled within a picturesque private estate along the protected marine park of Turtle Bay.Enjoy a prime location on the sunniest and sheltered Northwest coast of the island between the capital Port - Louis and the lively village of Grand Bay and indulge in the pure nature of the historical estate of 25 hectares awarded 'Most Beautiful Garden of Mauritius'. Be spoilt by world-class accommodation with 215 luxurious rooms and suites as well as an exclusive villa, all sea facing and elegantly designed ...ideal to embrace the tropical ambiance of the island. Savour endless culinary delights during your journey with an exceptional selection of five exquisite restaurants and three bars ranging from 'feet in the sand' beach restaurants to Asian fusion and the exclusive fine dining restaurant 'Chateau Mon Desir'.Pamper yourself in its 'Maritim Tropical Flower Spa', an oasis of wellbeing offering exclusive treatments and stunning facilities to relax and unwind.Those seeking for active holidays will benefit from an infinite range of land and water sports offered such as horse riding, golf, archery, water ski, diving and many more!Whenever you are looking for relaxing or active holidays, this 5-star luxury hotel, part of Maritim Hotels, will offer you an exceptional array of facilities and experiences combined with the highest standards of service delivered with genuine Mauritian hospitality. Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius ...your holidays... beyond paradise ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Mauritius Balaclava
- Hotel Maritim Mauritius
- Maritim Hotel Mauritius
- Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius Balaclava