1,367 results
All reviews private pool garden suite sea water pool our honeymoon beach front sorbet f b spa staff front office special thanks port louis executive chef steam room breakfast and dinner restaurant staff the general manager memorable stay
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Best room and service of the 3 hotels that our family have stayed this round. Only thing to improve is the facilities in the hotel, Ie. swimming pool. Great service staff especially the Executive Chef. Kudos and thanks for making us feel so valued as customers!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mrs_Clf
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this wonderful establishment 11-14 June 2018. From the point of booking until it was farewell time, there was NEVER a moment of unhappiness. What was distinctly different from the other 2 hotels we stayed (all 5 stars), was the attention from the hotel crew (Reservation, room service, restaurant, front office, concierge... basically all!!) Food was exquisitely concocted to perfection and Exec Chef Suardi made sure that the kids meals were well taken care of. He is relentless in ensuring our special needs are met and that our little monsters’ tummies are happy. He is definitely THE Chef we will remember and miss. The hotel surface may be smaller in size (compared to other hotels) but the staff’s hearts are big & humble and they really try hard that our expectation are fulfilled (They even called us to follow on EVERY single of our numerous requests... that’s a WOW Factor). Their smile in attending to feedback is unbelievable and superbly fast. Thk you Angsana Mauritius for delivering TRUE Customer Satisfaction. We look forward to come again and again! Kudos to the hotel management for the hard work. We are indeed very very extremely happy customers!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Was a nice hotel with good reception especially Kajal she was a great person
The room is very comfortable and big
The restaurant for Muslim is not that much
For the pool it is cold , if there is heater will be much prefect.
The beach activity is nice and free.
Totally I Recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

It was a truly amazing experience to stay at Angsana. It gave us the perfect honeymoon with true taste of luxury.
Special mention about the spa. Take the couple spa even though it is a bit expensive. It is out of the world. We chose the deluxe pool suite. The rooms were amazing.

The hotel staff were very very nice and sweet..
Special mention about the staff..
Varshini and Hridesh from the restaurant.
Clyde at the reception..

Definitely a highly recommended stay for honeymooners :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Visited Angsana Balaclava Mauritius to experience one of the wellness packages. Was very impressed with Dr Sree the resident Ayurvedic doctor who gave me a consultation, he was thorough and well informed and provided me with lots of helpful tips to address a couple of health concerns I had. The treatments were incredible - I would highly recommend the standard of the therapists was incredible, I think I fell asleep during a couple of them I was so relaxed! Khalid the personal trainer gave inspired and very personalised yoga sessions and I tried Watsu with him for the first time, which left me blissed out and my muscles stretched out - I felt a couple of inches taller! I would also recommend the sunset cruise as a wonderful way to end the day. The food was incredible also, fresh and tasty, my waitress Renu was informative about the food and went over and above to make sure I was having a lovely time. As did Kiren whose knowledge of the island was second to none. The entire staff were like a happy family wanting you to have a great time, especially GM Paul Van Frank and assistant Garry. This is a great choice of hotel for those wanting a healthy break, or a honeymoon or for families as there were some families staying whilst I was there who were also being well looked after. Rooms spacious and well appointed. Would find it hard to fault anything and look forward to visiting again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo