We stayed at this hotel for our honeymoon. First day, after a very long and tiring trip, we were asked to wait 4 hrs to get a room, as our room was not being allocated.Then, our luggage took 45 mins to follow us to our room. The room still had previous users presence in the bathroom. Stains on the carpet were too obvious. Arrogant staffs at the GR and more than that was at the Noble House. The manager Praveen was very rude, he did not listen what we need to say, acclaiming loudly in front of other guests was insulting to us. But the only good thing we took back when we left, was our wonderful time at the Vedas. A warm welcoming that comes from the heart from Khusboo, personalised service from Jilles, hats off for the kitchen team for finger licking food and big thanks to ashwini for making our candle light dinner, a precious and unforgettable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort is located on one of the most pristine stretches of beach overlooking Balaclava, Mauritius. Offering 210 well-appointed rooms including 10 presidential suites, 40 family-type, 20 Jacuzzi rooms and 140 Deluxe rooms. Facilities include: 3 bars, 5 restaurants, 2 swimming pools ( all heated in winter ), 8 massage rooms, a unique private island, Planet Trekkers kids club, recreational activities, tennis court, 4 meeting rooms & 1 ballroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, HotelQuickly, Ctrip TA, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mauritius Resort, Balaclava Fort Hotel Balaclava
- Intercontinental Hotel Mauritius
- Intercontinental Hotel Balaclava