Quality Inn Near Finger Lakes and Seneca Falls
Del Lago Resort & Casino(Waterloo)
US$ 139
US$ 135
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Seneca Falls(Seneca Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
The Gould Hotel(Seneca Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 165
Starlite Motel(Seneca Falls)
US$ 81
US$ 94
Hampton Inn Geneva(Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$ 135
US$ 128
Hampton.com
US$ 152
US$ 148
Geneva on the Lake(Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$ 276
Belhurst Castle(Geneva)
US$ 270
US$ 83
All reviewsthe holiday innseneca fallsoutlet mallroom was cleanoutdoor poolfinger lakesmicrowave and fridgean older hotelhot tubstayed here for one nightnew yorknice stayexercise roomwalmarttenniswineriesrates
Reviewed 29 April 2012

This venue is right in the middle of the Finger Lakes area, and surrounding the hotel are several vineyards.

However, I actually chose this hotel for the location as a business traveler- it's about halfway between Syracuse and Buffalo.

You have to take the exit off the New York Tollway (it will be about $1.50 from Syracuse and another $2.00 to Buffalo) and drive to Waterloo. But you run right into the hotel from this main drag.

The hotel was a typical Holiday Inn, but out in the middle of, well, nowhere. By this I mean that there is little in the way of "amusement" unless you are on a wine tour.

You may notice that when you first get off the tollway, there is an odor (landfill) but the hotel is far, far away from this.

The staff was very accommodating, professional, and efficient. I was directed to my sleeping room (204) and found it quite acceptable.

The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet. I did notice the plastic toilet seat (really?) but the bathroom was quite acceptable and as a rule very clean. The caulking on the bathtub needed to be cleaned.

How's THAT for being picky? Shoot, I had to try- hard- to find anything wrong with this hotel!

They do have a pool (closed due to being really chilly) and several (surprising!) conference rooms at this hotel.

Parking? Ample, free. Yes, a big rig has lots of room here, too.

There is a grocery store within about a half mile down the road, several "mom and pop" restaurants in Waterloo/Seneca (read the reviews- not all of them are kind) and a Wal-Mart just behind the Holiday Inn.

The price was acceptable, the location close enough to the tollway that you are back on the road within 10 minutes, and the staff were great!

My recommendations!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank BarbaraandThoma... S
Linda K, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Near Finger Lakes and Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2012

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate all of your advice and tips on the hotel and area to the other travelors who are sure to read our reviews. We find many business travelors like yourself stopping here as we are a central location between the larger cities in the state and we are very happy to be able to accomodate you. I am going to share your review with all of our departments and again, thank you for all that you wrote. Hopefully we will see you back in Waterloo on your next cross state business trip, and maybe it will be warm enough for our heated pool to be open! Happy travels to you.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

Bed was wonderful after a day of touring the beautiful area around the lakes. Room was clean and loved having a mini fridge for our snacks. The staff was very helpful with info on the area so stayed 2 days. The breakfast was good and all I could eat. Would stay again as the rates were fair.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the inside courtyard as facing the parking lot leaves a lot to be desired
1  Thank Sandyrodg

Thank you for your nice review! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and the beautiful Finger Lakes area. We look forward to you returning and having another great stay. I will be sure to share your review with all of our staff, as they pride themselves in having happy guests! Safe travels!

Reviewed 20 April 2012

If you are expecting a good breakfast, dont stay at this motel. On an extended business trip pulled off the turnpike and spent the night. Expecting the really good and famous breakfast found at Holiday inns, only to go to the resturant in the motel. Very poor selection and terrible service and cost was 10 buck a head. Not worth it, you will still pay the premium price of Holiday inn and no free breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas B
Linda K, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Near Finger Lakes and Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am sorry that you were less than pleased with the breakfast and service you received while staying here. I have sent your comments to all of the appropriate staff so that they are aware of the issues and that we can work to create a more enjoyable breakfast experience for our business and leisure guests. Holiday Inn's promote a "kids eat free" but not typically a free breakfast so I am sorry for that confusion. I do hope that you will consider staying with us again should you be back in the Waterloo area.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

The room was larger than expected and very clean. Free internet was easy to access and the bed was comfortable. It was nice to have a mini fridge and microwave and we used them both.

2  Thank yankeesgal
Linda K, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Near Finger Lakes and Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2012

Thank you for your review of your stay with us. I am very happy that you were so pleased with your room and even more so with our friendly staff! We recently added the microwaves and refridgerators to all of our rooms as an added value to our guests and i am happy to hear that you found this helpful and beneficial. If you come back to Seneca Falls I hope that you will stay with us again and have another enjoyable trip. Safe travels!

Reviewed 15 April 2012

My wife and I stayed here for a three day getaway for wine tasting and trips to wildlife refuges and museums. Because I am a Priority Club Member they upgraded our room. The room was clean and the staff from the restaurant and hotel were friendly and helpful. The fitness room had a hot tub and spa which came in very helpful after our nature walks. Next time we go to this area we will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool are quieter.
1  Thank Milford_PaMooseman

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled that you and your wife had such a great time and it sounds as though you truly enjoyed your trip to the Finger Lakes! The wineries and local attractions are a real treasure and we are always pleased when people enjoy them so much. I am very glad that you had such an enjoyable stay at our hotel and we look forward to your return visit! Thank you for your review and safe travels to you and your wife.