“I love a great diner!”

Magee Country Diner
Ranked #2 of 44 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Magee Country Diner is now accepting Del Lago Casino players club rewards cards in place of payment. Please not to be used with any other discounts or coupons. Thank You, Managment
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Loved this cute diner and a great place to fuel up for shopping at the outlets. I also liked that I was able to score some flavored honey on the way out! Only negative was that my eggs in my Eggs Benedict we're way overcooked. One of the best parts of the dish for me are the runny yolks, but because of our lack of time, I didn't send it back as I normally would have. The food was good otherwise.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came at busy lunch time so very crowded. Once we ordered, we had to wait 40 min for our food. In that time, the waitress never checked on us and we couldn’t get her attention to refill our drinks. When she gave us our food, we had to ask her for more coffee before she rushed away. Food was good enough but not great.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We had an omelette and the hungry man breakfast. Pancakes were huge, bacon was small and very thin but tasty. The hash browns were very oily tasting. Friendly service. I thought the price was a little higher than it should have been.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

This is one of those great places you find while travelling, all the locals know it and the veteran travelers know it
We had great breakfasts and lunches and will definitely be going back for more
The staff is friendly and handles the heavy customer load well

Reviewed 25 February 2018

American Diner. Good food and great people. Friendly and fun. I had a soup from heaven...so large and filling...a great clam chowder. The fish and chips large and cooked well...great batter and thick meat portions.