“Great Pizza & Wings”
Review of F & J Pizzeria

F & J Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

You must try their sesame breaded pizza pie!! Also got wings, mild and teriyaki and they were cooked and seasoned perfect. Nice family restaurant.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

F&J is our family's Friday weekly routine. Every Friday we place our order and they already now it's us. The Sanchez Family. Everyone there is super friendly!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I stopped in for a quick slice at about 11:45 am last week. They were making some fresh pies, one of which had a large whole in the middle. I ordered one slice that was greasy, limp and just plain bad. I took 3 bites and couldn't finish it. Ask for fresh pizza if you go there.

1  Thank Rob M
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been going to F&J for about a year, since moving from Queens, NY, where there's no shortage of good pizza. F&J's pizza has just the right amount of sauce and cheese, with a crispy crust. The entrees are delicious every time and the portions are generous enough to take home leftovers. Service is very friendly and fast. A true family owned business that works. Looking forward to having pizza and my favorite entree...Fruit of the Sea...at F&J for many, many years.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

My husband and I have always ordered great Italian takeout from F&J, but just recently ate in the dining room. The dining room is separated from the counter area by a glass door thus keeping out the hustle and bustle of those coming in for a slice or picking up an order. I would recommend F&J for a nice, cozy dinner. Our waitress was pleasant and helpful. The do serve a limited number of wines and beers at very reasonable prices. My chicken piccata was delicious and was served with salad and semolina bread. (Dinners can be ordered with or without pasta.) Hubby ordered Eggplant Roulette which was a little bit like Eggplant Parmigiana but with ham added. This is definitely a nice neighborhood place and I would be happy to bring friends and family for a visit. If you are a party of more than four, tables may have to be set up so a call ahead might be a good idea.