“Good For Its Clientele”

Dragon Lee Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 24 Restaurants in Warrensburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We were staying near Bolton Landing and this was the closest Chinese place available. I grew up with westernized Chinese food, eat mostly authentic Chinese food now (due to work) and am perfectly fine with both. The food that we ordered was fine but it was probably unlike anything I had had anywhere else.

The portions were huge though. Every order gets a large dish of rice and it was comical how much rice was on the table even though it was just three of us. The people were nice. The food again was a little bewildering but not bad, it was busy enough so perhaps it's exactly what their local clientele is expecting.

Our bill came out to about $50 including tip for four entrees.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Used to be a go to place but not anymore. The last 5 times we tried it the food quality had gotten worse. To bad, plenty of better options out there.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Looking for a reasonably priced dinner in Warrensburg and found this gem. Generic appearing chinese take-out and eat in simple restaurant with huge menu, including szechuan items. Individually prepared food, very fresh food, serviced in HUGE portions at a great price, especially compared to 90% of the restaurants we sampled in the area.
Young owner of this 25 year young restaurant is very humble and seeks to satisfy his customers to the max. Not into flair, but good, fresh, good tasting food! I'll bite!

1  Thank Martin S
Reviewed 3 December 2016

sometimes I see people eating in but this is primarily a take out spot.
Sometimes better than others, nothing so good or bad I need to make a note of it.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

I was looking for a good chinese restarant around Lake George. Someone told me about this place so I tried it and it was as good as down state where I came form.