“typical take out-”

Dragon Lee Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 22 Restaurants in Warrensburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 December 2016

sometimes I see people eating in but this is primarily a take out spot.
Sometimes better than others, nothing so good or bad I need to make a note of it.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

I was looking for a good chinese restarant around Lake George. Someone told me about this place so I tried it and it was as good as down state where I came form.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

This place has been in business at least 15 years for a good reason. Its GOOD!!! Any time I'm in the north country I eat there.

1  Thank James A
Reviewed 27 June 2016

First, I'd like to say that this is my first negative review. Typically, I like to be positive and chalk up a not so great experience to perhaps 'a bad day.' However, this experience was so bad, that it simply can't be chalked up to just a day.

We were visiting Lake George, and on our way back to whitewater rafting, we stopped by this Chinese restaurant. What a mistake! It started off with the lady at the counter--she couldn't be more rude--not one smile, no greeting, just stood there with a grumpy face and took our order.

There were three adults in our party, and we ordered the Sweet & Sour Chicken, which was mediocre at best with the water-down sauce; a Pork dish I cannot remember the name of, which was good; Chicken Chop-Seuy, which was by far the worst I have ever had! The meat was unrecognizable--it appeared to processed meat with some sort of gel formed into pieces--it was clearly not actual chicken. Honestly, I have eaten all over the global, and I have never seen this meat served up in a restaurant before...made McDonald's chicken nuggets look better. To top if off, the dish didn't have with the usual crunchy noodles, and when I asked for them, I was rudely told that it didn't come with the lunch plate and I would have to pay $0.89 more for them. ???

We do not recommend this restaurant--it was a waste of money, left a bad taste, and the lossy service alone isn't worth a visit.

1  Thank Denise V
Reviewed 19 January 2016

Stopped at Dragon Lee for a late dinner recently. Wasn't sure if I would take out or eat in when I arrived. Decided to eat in because I was quite hungry and did not want to wait 20 minutes to drive home. I regret eating in because the place is just not very clean. The longer I sat there, the more I noticed details that were unappetizing.

The staff was pleasant and efficient.

The food was not great and I hardly touched the fantail shrimp appetizer because it was heavy, greasy and not very tasty.

Asian cuisine is lacking in the north country unfortunately, leaving residents and travelers with very few choices...