“Awesome food and service”

El Basha Mediterranean Eatery
Ranked #6 of 96 Restaurants in Victor
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

The food is fast and fresh and the owners are so attentive and focused. Love this place! Don’t skip it.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Casual atmosphere and great food. Kibbee, chicken shwarma, and stuffed grape leaves were fantastic. I would eat there every day.

Erika B, General Manager at El Basha Mediterranean Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Ian & Henry, thank you for visiting! We're glad you enjoyed yourself, and hope to see you in again soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I picked this for lunch with an old friend and I was very disappointed in our meals and apps: falafel, hummus (stale tasting pita), and the meat dish swaharmi (?). My first bite was all gristle. It was not good and my friend was equally disappointed. I'm bummed I picked this.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Extensive menu of various Mediterranean delicacies. There is no table service; you order at the counter and they bring the food to you. Nice atmosphere with Egyptian artifacts and music. The food is superb! Give it a try -- the place doesn't look like much from the outside but it is so worth going in!

1  Thank Cathy S
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

We stopped at El Basha while traveling through the area. The food was absolutely delicious. The portions are very large and the staff is great. We left very full but had to get dessert to go. We tried it back at the hotel and as full as we still were, we couldn't stop eating it. It was THAT good!! Try the Egyptian Bomb dessert you will not be disappointed