“Lots of Meat”
Review of Panera

Panera
Ranked #34 of 98 Restaurants in Victor
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Panera Bread provided a catered lunch for a bus-load of use with an assortment of sandwiches, salad, chips, pickle and lemonade. It was very good and the sandwiches were made with fresh bread and loaded with meat. This was a good way for the tour bus to stop in a park and have a nice lunch waiting for them.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

When this location first opened, it was good quality;now-not so much. I had lunch there recently and they were not busy. My order was served wrong and I had to take it back to the kitchen twice! It is more like a McDonald's!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I love Panera! I know what I'm getting when I order, and I like that it is real food. This Panera is one of my favorites because it is close by. I also love their cookies, but they ALWAYS seem to run out of the Shortbread ones. Really??? When you need a shortbread cookie, you need a shortbread cookie!!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

This seems to be a newer Panera in a great location. Just off the 490 and near the Eastview Mall. I had my usual pick 2 which was a huge 1/2 turkey, cheddar and apple sandwich and a cup of broccoli cheddar. Everything was delicious and served quickly. I thought the place could have been a bit cleaner, but it was busy and I did see someone cleaning tables.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

The young girl at the front cash register who took our order was delightful. However most every table I went to sit down at was dirty and it was not busy. I got the napa almond chicken salad sandwich and it was good. I got the summer corn chowder and it was less then Luke warm which did not make me happy, it did have good flavor. The people working here were very nice. Cookies are good and bread is out of this world.