“Actually this was Webster Location-*New”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #15 of 100 Restaurants in Victor
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 12
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Visited the New Webster Chili's on Empire blvd on Friday October 13th around 9:30-10:00 pm. My husband had just gotten home from work and wanted to go there for dinner. Our party was my husband, 12 year old son and my self. My son and I shared an appitzer platter. It consisted of 2 beef burger slidders(these had a very odd taste. almosted tasted uncooked. or maybe like a boiled beef taste) it also had onion rings which were very good and a few pieces of a chipolte crispy chicken fingers which were not bad at all. My husband got the spicy chicken Alfredo. He really enjoyed it but the portion was so so small he did not walk away satisfied. His dish was 13.00. After a couple drinks his meal and the appetizer platter we paid 70.00. When we arrived we were seated at a booth just the other side of the bar. They had the music so loud we were not able to hear each other. I saw that many of the waiters and waitresses also struggled hearing due to they had to lean very far in to hear the customers. I understand that this is new and there are bugs to work out. I found there prices to be a little high. Apple-bees across the street offers late nite appetizer specials so that promotion my make it difficult for late night customers. We prob will try it one more time.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Chili's has stepped it up. Never really on our list, but we gave it a try with friends about 6 months ago. Food is much better than it used to be, and even has some Vegan offerings. Try the Sante Fe salad, but drop the ranch dressing in favor of some other kind. Burgers are really good, and the`Potato soup is very good.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We visited this restaurant recently on a trip to Finger Lakes.
Wasn.t very busy as it was early evening, so we had great service and the food came quite quickly. I had the ribs and my husband had the steak with fries. Both excellent.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Nice bright and clean location. The hostess and waitstaff were very personable and attentive. Food came out quickly and was hot and the drink refills were timely.
This Chil's is not part of the "Chain" so I was told so I could not get any reward points. Overall, good meal!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

How can you go wrong with the 2 for $22 deal?? We enjoyed our appetizer (fried pickles) and chicken fajitas during our recent visit. The service was good and the food was great! We couldn't finish the ample portions, so the staff packed it up for us and gave us plastic utensils to use (as we were staying in an adjacent hotel).