“Wow, wow, wow!!!”

Ranked #9 of 96 Restaurants in Victor
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Warfield's Bistro is the newest location for the Warfield's Restaurant family. Located directly across from Eastview Mall on the hill top of High Point Drive inside of Constellation Brands it has easy access from both the East and West of Thruway 90 and North and South of Route 96. The Bistro has a laid back charm with a t.v., full bar, and creative menu items as well as the wonderful service and overall experience Warfield's is known for.
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

A lunch to remember! My girlfriend and I met for lunch. Beet salad was one of best I’ve ever had- delicious dressing and fresh garlic bread with a crusty exterior.

Lunch was trout and salmon. Both phenomenal. Lovely adult atmosphere (we got babysitters to meet!)

Excellent service. Hope to return on a date night!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Met 3 friends for lunch. We all enjoyed our meals, the service was excellent, it's nice to chat without tons of noise. Will try it again soon

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We had dinner on a weeknight this past week. Were SO looking forward to the tomahawk pork chops. Pricey at $28, but they sounded amazing. When they arrived, they were overcooked--ordered them mid-rare, came well done. The sauce was bland and tasteless. The Caesar salad was pedestrian & tasteless with large hunks of skin-on anchovy. Love a good anchovy dressing, but these whole chunks were fishy tasting & ruined the whole thing! Decorating reminded me of a cafeteria. Won't return

1  Thank lpinnc
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

First time experience as the Bistro. Had been impressed by the prior version at Highpoint, finally got around to trying it out on a Fri evening in Aug.

Dinning area was only about half full, so I was initially worried...but fear, not, based on our experience...

Bread tasted fresh and had great flavor- perfect amount of salty crust and nice texture. No butter was provided, but the olive oil was great so we didn't even ask for any.

We enjoyed modest sized wedge and Caesar salads. Good for the prices, but probably not why you are going to chose to eat here.

My companion enjoyed the diver sea scalops with asparagus. She's rather particular about her seafood, so take that satisfaction at at least one strong endorsement of that entree. Rice? meh...but who gets a main dish for the rice, right?

Highlight was my tomahawk pork chop (picture after a few bites when I realized my foodie buddy might want to see evidence for my enthusiasm). Good spice to the seasoning and the jalapeno butter (IIRC) held up pretty well without melting quickly. Great cut of pork with an excellent balance of fat and tender, perfectly cooked meat. That richness was well cut by the flavorful tart of the vinegar in the collared greens(sp?). I had assumed the creamed corn would be a throw-away, garnish like item, but preparation with some scallions (and presumably other ingredients I'm not skilled enough to ID) made them a noteworthy addition too. How good was this chop? I sent my companion "out for a few minutes" so I could gnaw away on that succulent bone without being judged... good times.

Desert was also good, but the blood orange & passion fruit sorbet *could* use a warning about how sour it was. Don't get me wrong, I'd order those flavors again for sure. However, I wonder if some folks would be disappointed with how tart they are. The brownie with cherry sauce was also good, although they were a little light with the ice cream (although we often think that...oh well).

All portion sizes across courses seemed modest, but we never felt short-changed.

Bill with no liquor came to $91 before tip for the two of us. Thought it was a reasonable price all things considered.

We'll be back.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

This was my first time at the Bistro, everyone was friendly and willing to accommodate our dietary restrictions. Had the Wedge Salad and Calamari. The Wedge Salad was delicious.