“Nice Tasty Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We were vacationing in the Canandaigua area and were driving back to our B&B. It was near dinner-time and my wife Googled for restaurants between us and our B&B. Otto's was close by. It was on a major thoroughfare, there were plenty of vehicles in the parking lot, and we were hungry. We knew going in that this would not be fine dining. But we decided to give the homey, family-friendly appearing restaurant a try. Service was prompt and helpful. We both tried something a bit different and were happy with our choices. The meals were filling and had nice flavor. The price was very reasonable.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We use them to cater our business functions. They work very hard to please us and the food is always fresh , plentiful, and delicious

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I was at the restaurant last weekend. We ordered salads to begin our meal. The greens looked like they had been sitting as garnish. They were not fresh salads. My husband and I ordered pasta with Bolognaise sauce. My husband described his food as "tired looking" I tried to eat the meat in the sauce. The meat tasted mushy and dry...like it had been sitting around waiting to be used up. I ate only the pasta. I know that the owners now have a newer pricier restaurant. They have clearly taken their eyes and interests elsewhere.

3  Thank Janice I
Reviewed 28 September 2017

This was our first visit to OT's and likely our last. I had the baked fish dish and while the sauce and pasta were good the fish was not bad but not "fresh" either. My wife had the veal marsala was not good at all. This is her go too dish in an Italian restraurant and she did not like the sauce at all and the veal was some "thick" cut...not the usual thinly sliced veal. She took the leftovers home as we were with friends that had recommended we go there with them but my wife discarded it as soon as we got home. The highlight was the excellent service.

1  Thank Richard H
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Best Italian food in the area. Great for eating at the restaurant as well as picking up for take out. Tim is an amazing Chef.

2  Thank Colleen411