“Terrible meal I will not go back”
Review of Otto Tomotto's

Otto Tomotto's
Ranked #1 of 98 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I was at the restaurant last weekend. We ordered salads to begin our meal. The greens looked like they had been sitting as garnish. They were not fresh salads. My husband and I ordered pasta with Bolognaise sauce. My husband described his food as "tired looking" I tried to eat the meat in the sauce. The meat tasted mushy and dry...like it had been sitting around waiting to be used up. I ate only the pasta. I know that the owners now have a newer pricier restaurant. They have clearly taken their eyes and interests elsewhere.

3  Thank Janice I

Reviewed 28 September 2017

This was our first visit to OT's and likely our last. I had the baked fish dish and while the sauce and pasta were good the fish was not bad but not "fresh" either. My wife had the veal marsala was not good at all. This is her go too dish in an Italian restraurant and she did not like the sauce at all and the veal was some "thick" cut...not the usual thinly sliced veal. She took the leftovers home as we were with friends that had recommended we go there with them but my wife discarded it as soon as we got home. The highlight was the excellent service.

1  Thank Richard H
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Best Italian food in the area. Great for eating at the restaurant as well as picking up for take out. Tim is an amazing Chef.

2  Thank Colleen411
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

This review is actually for Meat and Tomotto's a few doors down from Ottos. What a wonderful find! Definite 5 stars, don't miss it! The decor was comfortable and inviting. Light colors and barn wood throughout with cozy cream colored leather booths. Beautifully decorated tables with proper place settings. All homemade bread with melt in your mouth butter of three different flavors. My husband had the octopus appetizer which was cooked to perfection,, he's actually drooling right now as we write this up☺ He had the braised short ribs and I the Philly Steak and both were outstanding. Our sides were also delicious. And finally our peach dessert w a bourbon compote was also very good but peaches could have been a little riper but we still enjoyed it thoroughly. The truffles the waitress bought at the end of the mean put us over the edge. We will definitely be back and highly recommend this restaurant to anyone that knows quality food, service, attention to detail and ambience, they have it all!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I was pleasantly surprised at the menu and pleased with the food as well. The menu is quite extensive with many entrees available "Momma Style" which at this establishment means "lower calorie, lower fat, lower carb, etc." If you choose to not have certain dishes say "over pasta" this restaurant will substitute veggies. Portions are substantial. You'll probably be taking some home.