“Love it!”
Review of The Carrot Company

The Carrot Company
Ranked #33 of 98 Restaurants in Victor
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I've been here twice now and look forward to my next visit. Everything I've tried has been delicious - even the carrot hot dogs!

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Visited The Carrot Company for the first time today from friends recommendation. Did not disappoint. Went for lunch. Walked in and it smelled yummy- rotisserie chicken.
The decor was very cute. Not a big place, went for a late lunch so it wasn’t too busy.
Ordered small create your own salad. Staff very friendly.
Great selection of salad items to build a salad! There was like 5 base lettuce choices and then many topping choices - all looked fresh! I chose broccoli, tomato, blueberries and chicken. Then cranberries to top it off. Several dressing options they put on the side. Price is decent - 8.99 for small salad with4 toppings. Small was perfect for lunch size. They have a great mango unsweetened green tea- my new favorite drink!!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Didn't know what to expect here, first visit. We will be back. We shared a falafel sandwich and a broth bowl. We could chose from a vast number of ingredients that where then steamed then added to the hot broth. All ingrediants were fresh cut and diverse. We were both full and spent less than $17.00 steak and chicken dishes are also available and kids dishes.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Wanted something quick and wholesome. Saw this on Facebook and decided to give it a try. Delicious and Filling. ! I had chicken salad in a scratch made pita. It was huge but I ate the whole thing. My husband had one of the infused broth bowls - Beef and Mushroom. It was very tasty and also quite filling. You can add whatever you want to the bowl. The list is endless. You can build your own salad also.They have carrot hot dogs which sound interesting. Will definitely go back to try other things.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We've gone to the Carrot Company 4-5 times and have been happy with the food. I've twice gotten the FALAFEL pita and it was fabulous. This evening, I ordered it again and instead of the lovely tzatziki sauce, it was covered in Ranch Dressing. Totally ruined the sandwich and my memories of how fresh and tasty that sandwich was. Very disappointing. I gave Carrot 3 stars because the other meals were good. I don't understand why they would do that.