“Going by”

Six 50 Black Oven Cooking
Ranked #29 of 96 Restaurants in Victor
Description: Six50 was started with the intention of bringing genuinely good food and a unique experience to the Rochester area. Offering a scratch kitchen, sourcing the majority of goods from local vendors and local farms. Six50 uses wood-fired ovens to prepare the majority of the offerings, which provides a very rich flavor. The wood fire not only provides a delicious product, but it is a renewable resource, which reduces the consumption of fossil fuels.
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We were traveling by and there was an accident or construction on the freeway so we got off. Saw their sign offering 1/2 off on appetizers and pizzas for happy hour, so we stopped. Glad we did, we shared a great pizza and my husband had a good beer, since it was my turn to drive. I thought the pizza was very good. A very good accidental find.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

This was our second time eating here and both times were quite good. Wife got a HUGE spinach salad and I had beans and greens. Interesting menu and great service (Tessa)...we’ll eat here whenever we’re in the area.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Wait staff and cooks stand around chit chatting between themselves. Our Server was clueless as to prices of wine...said they were working on a new price list...furthest I got was between $8-10 a glass but no help as to brands Chardonnay was not available???? Too wierd so I ordered ice water. After we placed our order I went up to the bar, ordered a Moscow Mule and brought it back to our table. They say pasta is home made but it tastes more like packaged pasta... Greens and beans are way better at Otto Tommoto's. Bread is nothing to write home about... kind of like Texas toast at a cheap steakhouse. The garlic parmesian wings were great. House Caesar salad...awful croutons made from same cheap bread..soft..not toasty..no flavor. Atmosphere was nice and wings were so good we will come back to try pizza sometime and hope by tnen they have figured out what they want to charge for wine. Such a shame as atmosphere and decor are great...they need to work on staff and food quality.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We've come here a couple of times and the food has really gone downhill.
Order a house salad, received a bowl of lettuce with a couple of slices of cucumbers and really bad looking tomato slices on the side. That was it! So basically just a bowl of lettuce!!! Tried the roasted garlic baguette. What I received was not baguettes!!! And the sauce horrible tasted like watered down tomato sauce. No flavor whatsoever. My husband had the grilled steak sandwich. Yuck!! It didn't even look appetizing. Where was the cheese???
Saw at a table next to us that the nachos have changed since I had them. Hardly any cheese or any thing on a pile a chips. So if you Order it just know that's all you are getting is a pile of chips!!! The women didn't even end up eating them. The plate of chips just sat there. Yeah I'm with them I wouldn't have eaten either. We won't be back.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Took our son for a birthday lunch. The food was very good, pizza, wood fired wings and soup. Our waitress was good but the food took an exceptionally long time. Our food took about 40 minutes to come out. No problem for us but he was on lunch from his office.