“Perfect setting, great service and tasty food”
Review of Inn At Taughannock

Inn At Taughannock
Reserve with OpenTable
Inn At Taughannock is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 24 Restaurants in Trumansburg
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 70
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is closed for the season, but will be open for holiday events and parties. We will reopen for regular dinner service on Easter, 2018. Please visit our web site for details.
Reviewed 1 September 2017

My husband's cousins live near Ithaca N Y and last night we chose to dine at the Inn at Taughannock. The setting of the restaurant is excellent as you can look across the valley and see the lake. We ordered a variety of entries and we all started with salads. My husband loved his ceasar he said it had a wonderful unusual flavor and was very tasty. He and his cousin had the chicken parm, it was very good and a larger portion. I had the turkey dinner with all the fixings and could not have been more pleased. A nice light cranberry sauce accompanied the turkey and it was cooked perfectly. We had a custard dessert with expresso, it was a great ending to a fun night. The pricing was moderate. The inn looked very pleasant and I was told the rooms were quite lovely.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Chicken Parm 3, turkey dinner 4, clam chowder 3.5, lobster mac 4.5, service 4.5, ambience 5. So why the 2 star review? It's a wannabe 5 star with 5 star prices. Do not serve clumpy pasta with low grade pizza sauce (not the worlds best "gravy", as noted on the menu). Please note, I am pretty easy to please (see my multiple other reviews).

1  Thank J B
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Always had a good meal here. We got a great table with a very nice view. We both had the scallops and they were perfect. Nice wine menu. It was busy so the wait staff was not as attentive as in the past. Not a problem the wine and the views occupied our time.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

amazing, ordered champagne, took waiters advice to get poema and was brought a bottle of aria - not even on the list probably left over from a wedding reception!! the waitstaff was ok considering he had to tend tables inside and outside, too bad management couldn't have just had him doing tables inside. the menu was limited but the deserts were very good. all in all, I don't think I will go back, but from your response to negative reviews I know YOU think you do a great job, too bad you cant get anything constructive from your critics reviews

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Only open Thursday to Sunday. I had the scallops and thought my food was cooked to perfection. The place was renovated and is very elegant and modern on the inside. Situated on Lake Cayuga with a beautiful view. The wine selection was modest but excellent. My server was attentive, friendly and knowledgable.