All reviewslake cottagemy husband and iget awaydockserenityweekendithacastate
Reviewed 19 June 2017

I absolutely adored this place. My husband and I stayed for 6 nights and could not have had a better time. The location is right on the water and I had a dock with a lift for my boat. I would highly recommend this place and I will return!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

My family and I went up for a wkend at the end of April 2017. Excellent rates to start with we stayed in the lake cottage. I must say it's location is an ideal location, you get the camping outdoors experience but still have the close ability of the city if Ithaca if you had a reason to step out. The view was absolutely beautiful, very quiet (even with our 4 kids). Very spacious plenty of room for our reservation of 7. Major bonus there was heat! Most places don't offer heat or firewood for the campfire. It came fully furnished down to salt and pepper. Bed linens were fresh and clean as well as the towels. We did do some exploring checking out what other facilities were in the property. I am very impressed at what I saw, the beach also was a big hit with the kids large docks for fishing very clean free of zebra muscles. My kids and I can't wait for our next visit. They are still raving about all the things at the cottage they got to do. Over all I would HIGHLY recommend a visit.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I live in NY and don't really have much time to travel outside of state. We booked our weekend at Kingtown Beach, and it was absolutely our families little get away! My husband and I, my sister her husband, and 4 children combined were accommodated to a tee! Kids from ages 4-15 were completely in awe. I would definitely recommend this little peice of heaven to anyone near or far. The kids want to go back, the husband's loved the fishing spots. Definitely doing this again! The Management were very kind and helpful! The Lake cottage was absolutely beautiful! Best views on Cayuga Lake!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2016

My boyfriend and I found this place last minute on our trip to the Finger Lakes and I'm so glad we did, it made my Birthday weekend! It was the perfect place to come back to after exploring all day, super relaxing and cozy. I love that it was tucked back away by the lake, it was so nice and we got to have a fire outside both nights. We got to go out on the dock and fish and just enjoy the scenery, although you also get a great view right from your cabin! Gregory (the owner) was great and made sure we (and our dog) had everything we needed and more for our 2 nights stay. And he is quite the character which made the whole experience that much more memorable, a really nice guy. It was so peaceful and calming, it was exactly what we needed, but it's also a great spot for a fun time, it's all you need in one! It's located in the perfect spot and location, close to everything you need- wine, hiking, fishing, waterfalls, everything we enjoy. I highly recommend this place for anyone at all looking to get away in the Finger Lakes region that wants to enjoy all the beauty it has to offer. We will definitely be looking Gregory up again when we come back for another visit.

Room Tip: amazing views, peaceful, off the beaten path, relaxing, fun
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AshleyB4319
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We had our wedding the weekend of October 1st. We had friends and family from all across the country come for the wedding. I needed a place that would accommodate such a large crowd. This place definitely did. I rented the whole spot for the weekend (8 cabins, 2 yurts, a lakehouse and the owners cottage). It was absolutely perfect! The best time we could've possibly had, we had and I owe to this place! It was so secluded and private. It was like our own little party community in the woods. The lake was out front yard and the woods were our backyard. We all had so much fun here. We would definitely consider coming back in the future!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends