“BAGELS in downtown troy. $. cozy”
Review of Psychedelicatessen

Psychedelicatessen
Ranked #4 of 10 Bakeries in Troy
Description: From scratch, hand rolled bagels made fresh throughout the day! Full line of coffees, tea, and espresso drinks, made to order egg and deli sandwiches, salads, wraps and more! We proudly support our local farmers and businesses - over 75% of our ingredients are sourced within 200 miles, year round! Using as many minimally processed, natural, and organic ingredients as possible, we make almost everything on our menu in house, including traditional salted lox, local grass-fed roast beef, cream cheeses, and so much more!
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Service: Friendly
Location: 275 River St 12180
Quality: fresh
Quantity: small
Ambience: Quaint, loud on weekends
Price: Cheap=$2-$8
Takeout?: no

Love this place! Recommended by my friends. It has a cozy ambience(couches) and standard( table and chairs) sitting space.
Service was excellent and very efficient. The owner was very friendly.
Ordered plain bagel with lox

If you are in downtown troy, you should definitely try this place out. Grab a snack, chill or have breakfast.
+Vegetarian Friendly
+Good for breakfast/brunch
+There is outdoor sitting

1  Thank mackymiller1997
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I love the funky atmosphere, it is very welcoming. I often take a newspaper and hang out in the comfy chairs with my coffee and bagels. The bagels are amazing with both cream cheese or a specialty sandwich.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

While visiting in Troy for the week-end, we enjoyed an absolutely delicious bagel & cup of coffee at Psychedelicatessen. There's a good variety of breakfast bagel sandwiches also & all sounded tempting, but we were just wanting a simple bagel. The decor is quite inviting. This place is definitely a winner.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

A group of my friends came here during the Victorian stroll in Troy. I don't find myself in downtown that often but if I were I'm sure I'd be a regular customer.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Menu lists sandwiches but upon coming in everything is only on bagels I was told. The menu should say this or you have falsely advertised to the public