“Great breakfast spot!”

Spill'n the Beans Coffeehouse & Bistro
Ranked #2 of 9 Quick Bites in Troy
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonderful spot to meet a friend for coffee and breakfast. I had a spinach feta croissant and friend had coffee cake, both were delicious. Great service and space inside.

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank ali26016
Write a reviewReviews (67)

Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

Nice servers. Delicious breakfast. Good coffee. We had pumpkin waffle (extraordinary with candied roasted nuts), veggie quesadillas (huge!), and a bagel sandwich made to order. Took a little extra time for small kitchen, but wow...worth it. We will be back EVERY time we drive nearby.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank Ldeck
Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

Nothing great at all..
They don’t have any selection for eggs, we were there for breakfast but they only had scrambled or an omelette...
the ciabatta bread is a round flat bread not even close to be a focaccia. The salad my friend ordered had saggy lettuce and tomatoes.
30$ 2 sandwiches and 2 coffees

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 15 October 2019

We had the pumpkin waffle and an meat and spinach omlette. Both were excellent! The waffle was a bit too sweet, but soft and melt in your mouth type of food. Loved it.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 17 September 2019 via mobile

My husband and I were looking forward to a leisurely breakfast together. As he had eaten here previously we were not prepared to be greeted by a cranky counter person who when I ordered a special listed on the board and asked that the egg be scrambled instead of fried curtly told me that unless I wanted exactly as it was written it was NOT a special. $20 later with 2 breakfasts that took too long to deliver in a quiet coffeehouse we will not be returning. Credit where credit is due - the food was tasty and well presented.

Date of visit: September 2019