“Nothing great at all.. They”

Spill'n the Beans Coffeehouse & Bistro
Ranked #2 of 9 Quick Bites in Troy
Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

Nothing great at all..
They don’t have any selection for eggs, we were there for breakfast but they only had scrambled or an omelette...
the ciabatta bread is a round flat bread not even close to be a focaccia. The salad my friend ordered had saggy lettuce and tomatoes.
30$ 2 sandwiches and 2 coffees

Date of visit: March 2020
Write a reviewReviews (67)

Reviewed 15 October 2019

We had the pumpkin waffle and an meat and spinach omlette. Both were excellent! The waffle was a bit too sweet, but soft and melt in your mouth type of food. Loved it.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 17 September 2019 via mobile

My husband and I were looking forward to a leisurely breakfast together. As he had eaten here previously we were not prepared to be greeted by a cranky counter person who when I ordered a special listed on the board and asked that the egg be scrambled instead of fried curtly told me that unless I wanted exactly as it was written it was NOT a special. $20 later with 2 breakfasts that took too long to deliver in a quiet coffeehouse we will not be returning. Credit where credit is due - the food was tasty and well presented.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 1 August 2019 via mobile

The breakfast is great, the coffee is average.
The omelet I had was on point, rye toast was excellent.
The banana nut muffin we had was incredible too.
Pancakes that the kids had were really good as well.
The few coffee drinks we had were good just not enough to make us want to come back, however, the food would make me a regular visit as long as it was a bit faster next time. They seemed a little understaffed but it was pretty slow.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 3 June 2019

Went for a Sunday morning breakfast. Didn't have to wait for a table. Menu had quite a selection for breakfast. Food wasn't especially quick but wasn't particularly slow either. Had SouthWestern Eggs Benedict and coffee, both of which were excellent.

Date of visit: June 2019