“Good Food and Atmosphere”
Review of Asian Wave

Asian Wave
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Thornwood
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We have been here a few times - top marks for the sushi on the lunch menu, which is relatively inexpensive. Friendly service in an non-rushed environment.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I took my granddaughter who is a vegan to the Asian Wave restaurant in Thornwood for Lunch and although I am not a vegan there were pages of things for both of us and it took a while to decide what to order. We started with vegetable dumplings which even a non vegan thought were wonderful. Then she had Miso soup and I had the Hot and sour soup and both were great. She also had the seaweed salad which after she made me try it I found it to be cool and refreshing especially after my hot and sour soup. I had the Mushroom salad which had a mixture of different sauteed mushroom on a bed of baby spinach leaves with a dressing of truffle oil. We finished with her getting vegetables in a coconut curry sauce and I in deference to her being a vegan had the same and was surprised on how good it was even though no meat or fish was in the dish. At the Asian wave the menu has Sushi of all kinds (Japanese), Many Chinese dishes, and many Thai dishes which can be mixed and matched so that you can dine all over Asia in one sitting. This restaurants is one of the best kept secrets in Westchester county and being in a mall there is tons of free parking right out front.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 7 October 2017

I really enjoyed this place with my friends. The food was awesome (I had sushi) and the staff was very friendly and professional.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

You will not be disappointed with Asian Wave. The service is good, the food is Great! Suggestions: steamed vegetable dumplings, vegetable fried rice (omg moment), spring rolls. If you want meat, try general tso chicken, sesame chicken, special fried rice. Great for lunch, dinning in and take-out and for dinner.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 25 April 2017

This is a very friendly and attentive place with good food. My wife and I just went last night and we got what we paid for. This was no skimping with fluff (like water chestnuts, garbage fillers and little to no meat). I enjoyed the flavor of the food and the quantity. The pricing is reasonable (went in with Groupon certificate) "and without a Groupon I do nothing"

Date of visit: April 2017