“Upscale Pub Food on Main (Organic/Seasonal/Gluten Free Choices)”
Review of Tarry Tavern

Tarry Tavern
Ranked #8 of 67 Restaurants in Tarrytown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2015

Cold Beers on draft isn't a bad thing after touring the town and they offer wine too. We dined on their Classic Wedge Salad (quality blue cheese was used here),“Mac n’ Cheese” Ditalini Pasta, Jumbo Lump Crabmeat & White Truffle Oil (way more than one person can eat), and my husband tried their signature burger which he thoroughly enjoyed. It is a good choice when in Tarrytown.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Enjoyed a leisurely lunch after touring Sleepy Hollow. It was a Sunday and they offered both a brunch and lunch menu. Had a delicious fall pumpkin soup. Salads were large and fresh. Location was within short walk to shops and Sleepy Hollow Cemetery, Old Dutch Church, Phillips Manor, and Rockefeller Estate (Kykuit) Visitor Center. We had a bit of a hard time finding good restaurants in close proximity to these places. This was a good find!

1  Thank learnlovelivetravel
Reviewed 27 October 2015

I enjoy the menu and the food preparations !!!! Especially the Grilled Octopus. The Burgers are quite good. I really enjoyed the wine and beer selection!!!!

Reviewed 24 October 2015

We ate outside for lunch on a sunny autumn afternoon in a quaint downtown street in Tarrytown, not knowing what we were in for. To our pure delight, our meals could not have been better. My wife and I each ordered and split the order: a Wagyu Burger: Cheddar, Bacon-Onion, Jam & Hand Cut Fries. I have never eaten a better burger in my life. Also the Tarry Cobb Salad: Romaine, Chicken, Bacon, Avocado, etc. Excellent. I didn't mean to eat this much, but I couldn't help myself. All with some autumn ale to wash it down, and this was a meal to remember.

1  Thank BFE26
Reviewed 23 October 2015

My wife and I sat outside on a beautiful Fall evening and enjoyed a fantastic dinner. My wife's grilled scallops with risotto was absolutely delicious, as was my home-made fettucini with duck. Service was excellent, and was the atmosphere. Highly recommend.

1  Thank JPMooney