Best Western The Inn At The Fairgrounds(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
US$ 102
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 123/night.

US$ 78
US$ 117
US$ 98
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 110/night.

US$ 146
US$ 134
Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
  • Fitness centre
US$ 200
US$ 163
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 198/night.

US$ 98
US$ 81
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 92/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$ 146
Budget Inn(Syracuse)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 73
All reviewsbeautiful hotelm clubgrand ballroomvalet parkingbeautiful renovationpersian terraceoriginal doorsconcierge loungeformer glorygrand old hotelbarber shopirish puboriginal hotelnicest hotelself parkplatinum memberconvention center
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Room was big, clean and service was very good. The valet parking was outstanding. Julio Caravia and Alberto deserve special mentioned. They got out of their way to help us and make our experience much better. Definitely use this hotel on our next visit and recommend to friends.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rggg1963
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Thanks to the Marriott Syracuse Downtown staff for several excellent recent visits!

Everyone I've met is always super friendly and helpful, and I've been upgraded several times to suites (one time to a palacial-size one simply because I arrived early and my regular room wasn't ready). The regular King rooms are newly renovated and very modern.

The concierge (M) lounge staff are super helpful. And I have to say that while I've stayed at maybe over 100 different Marriott properties of varying levels, for the base Marriott brand hotel, the food and wine selections at this one are some of the best. The cheeseboards and grilled vegetable boards are superb, and I've even had oysters (I was a little suspect of oysters in upstate NY, but they were quite nice and well-shucked).

Overall, I always enjoy my stays here and plan to stay here when I am in Syracuse in the future!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Left the baby with grandparents and we spent the night in the hotel. Hugh at the Eleven Waters bar was great as was our valet team member Julio Caravia. Room was very nice. Front desk was great. Breakfast buffet was understaffed and not great -- I would skip that.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I stayed here for 2 nights for a wedding (which was at the hotel). The hotel is beautifully remodeled. I only gave this hotel a 4 because of a few quirks and okay dining located here. Check-in was smooth, and they allowed early check-in.
The room was nice and clean. We must have had a corner room because the setup was odd but we handled it! King size bed. No fridge in the room. Double sink vanity in the bath was nice. I wasn't a fan of the slotted shelf under the sink, not practical as stuff would fall through. Walk in tiled shower was nice. A ton of amenities were given (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soaps, shoe polish cloth), loved that! The bed didn't have a skirt or a frame, which I thought was super weird. For a busy wedding weekend the elevators were quick. Valet was great! Truthfully breakfast in the eleven restaurant was not that great. 2/5, service sucked and food was okay. Ate a quesadilla in the Irish pub and that was good.Overall service at those 2 restaurants were not that fantastic. But their convenience of being right inside the hotel was great. I felt like the hotel was not in the best part of town so I was happy we literally never had to leave. Despite the few negatives I would stay at this hotel again because it was clean and easy to get to and has many amenities. The ballroom where the wedding was could not have been more beautiful. Service during the wedding was on point.
I did have a package shipped to the hotel (there was a storm a few days prior and I needed it so it had to be rerouted to the hotel) and the hotel has lost my package for a couple of hours which really stressed me out and had me on the phone with the company who sent the package for well over an hour. The part that was hard for me was my name was actually on the package, that should have been checked when it arrived in the first place (the reservation was under my name). Although I don't know how their system works. Regardless the apologized and brought it directly to my room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2018

The hotel has been beautifully restored, Rooms were spacious and grand, bathrooms clean and roomy. The workout facility was spacious and modern with video on demand work outs. The food options were good and the food service was excellent at both dinner and breakfast the next morning. Valet parking available. Julio Caravia did a nice job.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family