“Mama Mia - Great Food at a Great Price!”
Review of Strada Mia

Strada Mia
Ranked #78 of 780 Restaurants in Syracuse
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Strada Mia is a fairly new Italian Restaurant on a Geddes Street location that has been home to many former restaurants in the past. (Park Circle, 313). Parking is plentiful on both sides of the restaurant, manned by security for your safety. We went there with another couple at 6:30 on a February Saturday night after an SU Hoops game. They were very busy, and even with a reservation, we had to wait 30 minutes. It was no problem, as we had a cocktail in the bar while we waited. We had calamari, which was served with 3 sauces, including a tangy Thai sauce that was excellent. The Mia Greens were ok, and were a tad bit soggy. I had Lasagna and a side order of meatballs which was very good. It was a huge portion that I brought home. My wife was served a giant plate of Eggplant Rollatini which she enjoyed. The dessert was the best part. We shared a plate of cannolis that featured a variety of several small cannolis as well as a Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake that was to die for. Service was very good, but we were there almost 2.5 hours because it was so busy. I read online that they have a banquet room for larger parties. The meal for 4 came to just short of $200, which was very reasonable considering the number of courses and drinks we had.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We picked here for our work Christmas dinner. We had 16 people in our party. The service was excellent especially for a large group. Everyone got drinks quickly and everyone was pleased. The food was very good as well. Our group was sharing some dishes so I tried a few. We started with coconut shrimp and it was very good and the dipping sauce was excellent. Then I ordered a caprese salad. The mozzarella was very fresh and the house balsamic was very tasty. My main course was a veal saltimbocca. It was a little sweeter than normal but was delicious. The veal was cooked perfect. My wife had the Milanese dish with risotto and was great. A bunch of our party ordered the chicken parm and they were huge and they raved. I also sampled someone’s chicken riggies and they were great as well. Worth a try if your in Syracuse. Only knock is it’s not in a great part of town but they have a good staff that keeps an eye on things. Don’t forget your wallet!!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 5 December 2017

We went there on Friday night Nov 10 and had Maria as our waitress, she was fantastic. The food was amazing the service was outstanding that we decided to go for brook and made reservations for Saturday night and yes we had Maria again and yes she was fantastic again. We had an awesome time back to back what more could you ask for.

1  Thank Lauriebeths11
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Had dinner here with a group of 10 they gave us a private room upstares and it was great. Food is great staff were fast and friendly. Everyone's food was cooked to perfection. Will be back.

1  Thank BlakeRichardson
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We received a gift card for this restaurant and were hesitant to try, as we have not had luck with newer Italian Restaurants in the area. From the minute we entered the door until we left the entire staff was so welcoming. Wonderful menu, nice wine list. I had the haddock florentine, which was outstanding, my husband had a chicken dish. We shared a gorgeous antipasto and had the red wine from Montapalciano, Our waitress was very good and we will be back to this wonderful place!

1  Thank ediebSyracuse