“Dinner on the patio.”

Ranked #12 of 778 Restaurants in Syracuse
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner here outside on the patio. The setting is beautiful and our server was a professional, with a great attitude, and a sense of humor.

I can’t think of a better place to fine outside and the food is terrific too. A large menu with a lot of variety.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent Italian food and fish, along with Italian provincial atmosphere. We were 2 couples for dinner and we had reservations, which as busy as this place gets, they received us right away.
Waitress was friendly, fast, timely and knowledgeable of the menu, specials and great suggestions for meal. Her service was not just business as she took time to interact with all at the table. The liquor list had a very nice selection. We really enjoyed the whole experience and will be back again!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I was always curious about this restaurant and wanting to try it. So on a summer evening decided to try it. I was so amazed when I entered the door. Warm and friendly staff greeted us. There is a beautiful outside dining area with a comfortable waiting or sitting area with a firepit. Absolutely loved the outside dining experience with the lights and the lighted firepit. The food was excellent. This place is definetly on my list to try again. We were so full I did not get desert. I have heard the deserts are unique and delious as well. I strongly recommend Francesca's Cucina.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

This restaurant was one of my favorites that I have been to in awhile. From start to finish this was the best dining experience.
We made reservations for a birthday dinner celebration. We were seated on time for our reservation. The restaurant is very cozy such a nice atmosphere. We ate inside since the night was a bit chilly, but they have a really nice outdoor seating area. We had a party of 8 and tried many of the dishes.
Appetizers: meatballs were excellent. We also had calamari and shrimp cocktail, both very good. The bread they bring to the table is delicious!
Dinners: Grilled flank salad was so good, the steak was amazing. The other dishes ordered were Chicken ceaser salad with grilled chicken - very good! Fettucini Alfredo, Chicken Parm, Scallop special and salmon special - all were very good and large portion sizes. Dessert - they bring over a dessert tray and they all look soooo good it is hard to decide. We had the pumpkin chocolate chip cannolli - so good! We also had an apple cake and layered cheese cake. They were all fabulous!
The servers were very welcoming and friendly and just overall excellent. Visiting Syracuse I would not miss this as a dinner destination!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We sat outside for drinks first on an awesome summer night. Our meal was amazing and the dessert was delectable -- brought half home!! Will definitely be returning!!