“Tasty”

Ranked #270 of 725 Restaurants in Syracuse
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I ordered from lucky 7 for the first time tonight. It was delicious. Chicken riggies for me and a fried chicken with hot sausage over penne and cheese sauce for my husband. They are pretty fast and cheap. Each meal was $6 I think. It was more than enough food. It wasn't the healthiest dinner and not gourmet but for what it was, it was very good. I gave 4 vs 5 stars because there wasn't really any healthy options and no menu available online, so you have to go there to order or call for the menu which seems to require a more on the spot decision and I like time to think things over. All this said, I will definitely get food from here again.

1  Thank Heather S

Reviewed 24 October 2016

There was a stretch when the kitchen was short their cook, but it seems things are back together and food is back on par. Prices for quantity and quality are always good.

Reviewed 19 December 2014

I've been going to Lucky 7's for over 6 years and order dinner at least once per week. The food has generally been good an reasonably priced, but it seems to be going downhill lately (disregarding the extended stretch when there was no hot food). Recently, prices were raised and the quantity of food apparently reduced. Last week's chicken fingers were way over-battered and rock hard. Tonight I ordered a large General Tsao for $8.99 and received 2/3 bowl of rice with a relatively small serving of chicken. I wondered why the owner shook the bowl as he was bagging it - he obviously saw there wasn't much chicken. Too bad - this place used to be so good.

2  Thank jw13203
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

You wouldn't expect it from this little deli/ convenient store, but their burgers are the best I've had. I crave their massive burgers and fries order at a great price. I love this place and bring friends whenever I can.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

This place has long been a popular spot to grab lunch or dinner. They have huge sandwiches made to order, soups and daily hot food specials.
Prices are very reasonable, sandwiches are less than $6.
The food is cooked fresh daily and is great!

1  Thank Marrc6