“Great food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Delicious food!! We ordered sweet and sour chicken with fried rice lo mein sesame chicken egg rolls all very good! If we ever go back to syracuse we found our chinese spot!

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I meet my son, daughter in-law and grandson each Dec in Syracuse for shopping. The go back to the hotel and get Chinese Take-out. East Wok is clean, quick and has online ordering. Really perfect for our occasion. We had egg roles, lo-mein, General Tso, Mu Shu and steamed veggies. All was good but General Tso should have more chicken. The price was very reasonable and food was tasty.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Got delivery. Delivery was quick. We got General Tso's chicken Combination, orange chicken combination, beef sticks, and crab rangoon. The beef came completely raw on the inside. They came back and delivered another portion of beef. Was cooked, but only OK, the replacement pieces were VERY much smaller than the first ones. The food was average. Would not eat again. The delivery driver was very nice.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Good place in Syracuse to pick up Chinese / Asian food or order a take-away. The staff is polite and friendly.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

I always order to be delivered at my job and the food always get to me in less than 45 minutes. The food is good, fresh and very hot. I haven't had any problems with their service. Good prices great food