“Great diner food. Eggs benedict!”
Review of Stella's Diner

Stella's Diner
Ranked #11 of 768 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

This is our favorite brunch place. Service with a smile. Food never disappoints. The Eggs Benedict is our favorite.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

This place is always the last resort for breakfast, meaning if it's too late or other local breakfast spots are busy, we end up here. I have ordered eggs Benedict, omelets, waffles and sausage with biscuits and gravy, along with the usual breakfast specials. All are just ok, maybe it's because they are very busy most days that they don't try harder to put out a more appetizing meal. I guess if the coffee is hot and the service is good, most people are happy with their meal. Not me.. But I will probably go back if it's my last resort.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

The patty melt was decent: a large patty, not pancake flat, and nicely toasted rye bread. The meatball sub came with oozing, melted cheese--yummy! The fries were disappointing, mostly because they were lukewarm. The wait staff was awesome!! Worth a visit another time.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Nothing spectacular here, just the basic. Good solid diner food and service. Fast and tasty. Popular place.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

My family and I ate here on the way to Albany on the NYS thruway. We had the eggs, pancakes, and cereal and found that the service was quick and the food was served hot and at a very good value. They were exceptionally busy for a weekend morning (to be expected) but the wait list moved quick and we were still seated in about 10 min... We will certainly visit here again!!