“Reliable favorite for Italian”
Review of Asti

Asti
Ranked #56 of 768 Restaurants in Syracuse
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We went to Asti’s on a beautiful Friday night. We were able to get a table outside & service was excellent. I had a salad & crabcakes and my wife had a pasta & chicken dish with a salad. Both entrees were very good. We noticed the menu was somewhat shortened & the waitress told us they have a new chef & have made some changes. We hope to return soon.

1  Thank BobDougherty

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We have yet to been disappointed here after many dining visits for lunch and dinner.

Located on the north side of Syracuse, this restaurant consistently provides excellent service with delicious food. They have a small section of tables outside of the front of the restaurant, with options between booths or tables inside.

It’s definitely a go to place for me.

3  Thank Onhill
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on a whim because it looked interesting. When we stopped in, we found a great menu, excellent wine and beer list, and great prices.

The olive oil dip is made from scratch--I would come back just to have that again! I like to experiment, so I tried the Utica Greens, which was very flavorful. Our server explained that everything is made from scratch fresh everyday. I can't verify that claim, but it sure tasted that way.

My brothers had a chicken wrap and a pizza respectively--I tried both and enjoyed them both.

We had an enjoyable afternoon sitting outside; will definitely come back next time I'm in Syracuse.

1  Thank RJELDER52
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Came here by accident. Another place was closed. Heard about Asti’s for years. Decided to give it a try. The staff was great. Patrick at the bar was excellent and gave good suggestions. Highly recommend the pork entree. (Osso busco?). Also the spare rib appetizer was amazing as was the calamari cristiano.

1  Thank Jeremy B
Reviewed 20 April 2018

We have really enjoyed a food, atmosphere and a service at this place. Everything we have ordered was excellent. I have to say that they have the BEST tiramisu I have ever eaten and they make it from scratch right there! Our server Ryan was outstanding.