“Great Panini, service a tad slow”
Review of Asti

Asti
Ranked #55 of 780 Restaurants in Syracuse
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Had lunch on a sunny January day. Location is urban and restaurant was not full of customers when we arrived around one. Many take out orders noted. Food was excellent and coffee was great. Will return frequently to try other delectable menu items.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We called Asti on our way to Syracuse for dinner! My husband and I rarely get out; however, I visited Asti a few months’ prior with my father in law and LOVED it!

Tonight was equally as amazing! Our server Wendy (who waited on me last time- my ONLY visit) remembered me! She was polite, attentive and knowledgeable!

Our dinners were absolutely amazing! Per chef and Wendy’s recommendation! My husband is a bit of a foodie and loved everything!

We can’t wait to return!! I was even able to get my favorite salad dressing purchased to go!!

Date of visit: January 2018
3  Thank Mmurrin14
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

That place smelt good when we entered and it did not disappoint. We ordered starters to share. Hubby loved the oil dip that came with the bread. The soup arrived and I only got a taste. Hubby demolished It, it was that good. The calamari was nice and very different. It had parsemen cheese sprinkle it. We both had pasta dishes which were very nice. The waiter was very friendly, playful and helpful. There was no issue with making a slight adjustment to ensure food intolerant wasn't added. Overall a great lunch experience and well priced. We would go again if we had the chance.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Wanted pasta pimavera. They sad all they had was asparagus for the veg. Menu items showed many other vegetables available. The rigatoni was mushy..overdone. The few asparagus were also mushy. A real let down. Was a good place years ago. Stay clear!!

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank ggriffi2
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Fortunately they have a friendly bar that looks to be a great place to wait. (happy, even though The Orange were getting thumped on the big screen). We understood when the food arrived. Tasty rolls with a spiced oil dip, 'house' salad above the cut - olives, fresh romaine, bits of Orange, ... The hostess was professional, our server, J, was very young but knew her stuff - no problem with our substitutions. The bar side looked to have more booths than further in. Like you, we research our dinners online, and their story is heartwarming. Why only Very Good? I thought the Marsala was a little flat, and that's what I came for! Maybe more marsala, perhaps some diced red pepper and green onions on top? Could be my fault for subbing pasta for the potatoes and vegetable.

Date of visit: November 2017