“Amazing and delicious ”

Kitty Hoynes Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 777 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: "The Irish Pub You've Been Training For"... Where the Craic of Ireland meets the heart of Downtown Syracuse.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I eat and travel all over the world and this is one of the best Irish bars for liquor and food I've ever eaten at. Great selection of traditional Irish food and whiskey and a great staff.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

I'll start by saying that I am a sucker for an Irish Pub and Kitty Hoynes did not disappoint! 4 of us visited on Labor Day weekend (before going to a concert at the Amphitheater) Everyone ate different things and they were all delicious! The bartenders were friendly and they pour a decent drink. We will stop again the next time we venture to Syracuse.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Owned by an Irish man, this pub/restaurant is as close as you can get to Ireland in the greater Syracuse area. It is the only place I will drink Guinness and the food is fabulous. Service is good and friendly. Music on some evenings is a wonderful addition to the experience. I read a review that said the bar is loud. I guess I would say I rarely expect a bar to be quiet, especially with the sociable atmosphere Kitty's brings. The dining room is separate from the bar with tables mixed in throughout the bar area as well. Kitty's has had glowing reviews by the Food Network that are truly deserved. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

The bar is way too noisy and needs a good cleaning...it smelled of stale beer. Haven’t tried the restaurant yet, but the bar food is okay. Great ambiance/decor and always a good crowd, if a bit rowdy. The artists that perform the live music are talented and entertaining. A quality pub overall, I’d just like it a little less noisy and echo-ie

Reviewed 27 September 2018

We stopped in here for a drink and a light snack after a concert at the nearby Landmark Theater. My Guinness was served at a perfect temperature. Our food was good and our server was friendly and helpful.