“Delicious haddock!”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: next door to Red Roof Inn & Ramada Limited
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Took a business associate last night. We both got the haddock ratatouille. It was fantastic! My father used to own the Fremont Fish Fry in the 80's and early 90's so I know good haddock. It was thick and cooked perfectly. Tender and flaky...obviously not frozen! The veggie mix on top was very good. Bravo!

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank Jerry G

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Loved Joeys when we lived here years ago...not the same experience this time. We met old friends who used to enjoy it with us. The entrees were just OK and the service was intrusive. My husband was served the wrong beer for his second. At around 9Pm, while diners were still eating the staff started breaking down the room - removing linens and exposing unappealing, stained plastic under-covers. Startled, we asked what time they closed? 11PM was the answer - but we don’t have a lot of reservations so we are getting a head start. I think I understand the lack of reservations. Sad.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We ate dinner here while traveling through Syracuse on our way East. Joeys has an upstairs (casual) dining room and a downstairs (classic, nicer) dining area. We ate downstairs. Joeys offers a very cozy, comfortable dining experience. The food was wonderful (I had white clam sauce pasta), the service excellent, and even though full, we did not feel crowded or rushed. I made a reservation online and we got right in on a Saturday evening. I highly recommend Joeys!

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

First time visitor to area, wanted something local. Should have ordered classic dishes but I was intrigued by the Flat Iron Steak Italian Style. Bowl of steak soup is more like it, with cheap canned mushrooms. Decor resembles a Vegas diner. The place was full so I’m guessing the pizza and sandwiches are good. High class restaurant in the basement. Interesting place. Too bad we can’t try it again.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

We went here based on a recommendation from the hotel we were staying at. We were seated quickly and staff was very responsive. The bread was warm and served with garlic butter. I shared the Tuscan Fish with my Dad and it was TO DIE FOR!!! I did not care for the red pasta sauce on the spaghetti, it was too bitter for my liking, but the fish I would order over and over again. Price was reasonable too.

1  Thank McQ101009