“Great dinner, Awesome Service”

Joey's Classic Italian Dining
Ranked #2 of 692 Restaurants in Syracuse
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 35
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: next door to Red Roof Inn & Ramada Limited
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Just left Joey's for my Birthday dinner. Jasmine(Daisy) was an amazing waitress. She was very attentive, funny and made sure we had everything we needed. Food was great. I have never had a bad meal at Joeys's. I highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Lightning818
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Joey's Classic Italian Dining

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Joey's is a great place for dinner. We didn't have a reservation, but they were able to accommodate us despite being very busy (though reservations for dinner are recommended). The server was fantastic. I enjoyed the calamari steak (suggested by our server, and it was top notch), and the eggplant parmigiana which wasn't greasy or heavy. It's an enjoyable meal that reminds you of classic older Italian restaurants. My only critique is that the meatballs were just OK. But the staff make you feel so welcome and if I find myself in Syracuse again, I'm definitely going back. It was also a tremendous value.

1  Thank regularjoe75
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Authentic food, had eggplant park and my quest had chicken park fantastic. Garlic bitter served with fresh bread was the best I have had by far. Service was very good, they do not rush you which is a great positive for me.

1  Thank Jody V
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Stopped by here on whim on a Friday night while traveling. Did not have a reservation, but was seated promptly. Our waitress and all of the staff were very friendly. We both had the special and it was really good. The escargot was tasty. The prices were very fair. For two people with multiple drinks and seafood dishes, the bill was under $100.

2  Thank Kat_Renee
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Upstairs for value. Downstairs more intimate and white tablecloths. All types of Italian at reasonable prices 8-10. Daily special. Was not busy on a Wed but that might not be the case of weekend. Wait staff needs an dose of friendly, but it could have been a bad day for her.