“Worth the Wait”

Cuisines: Italian, Fusion
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2018

As any parent of a Syracuse student knows - this is the place to go for pasta and you will wait a long time for it! Big bar in front that is typically 3 deep - took a while to get a drink! But everyone is very friendly and we finally sat. The hot tomato oil is to die for. Just put it on everything. Apps, pasta, salad - all very good with pretty reasonable prices. the challenge is finding the right time (either very early or very late) to go!

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Every year we come to Syracuse to run the Empire States Race and every time we come to Pastabilities for our pre race meal. I can say this is one of the few places that I always visit when I go someplace. I am actually writing this review before even eating my entree because I have never been let down on what I have ordered. Their Gluten Free pasta is just as good as their regular pasta. Their hot oil and pasta sauce is delicious and good on everything.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

Pastabilities was really busy on this Wednesday evening. At 6pm there was over a half hour wait, but it was worth it. I appreciate the seasonal specials highlighted in the menu, both food and cocktails. My friend and I shared an appetizer and each had a pasta dish from the fall menu. My chicken with sweet potato ravioli and apple/green salad was fabulous. Very flavorful and just the right amount of food. The only downside is that it is a pretty loud restaurant. The live music added a really fun, festive touch.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Crowded, loud and the waitress pushes you to order more food and drinks. The pasta was just ok. What I did like and was very good was the sample of hot pasta sauce they give you with the bread.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Syracuse was quite deserted in Mid August, but thus place was buzzing and people were lined outside - so we had to try it. We had a drink at the bar until a table was ready, and by then we were so hungry we ordered half the menu. The food was amazung: Fresh pastas, great pizza and even the bread was great. The atmosphere was loud and jolly, and people were clearly having fun all around. Service was quick and very friendly, and the prices very reasonable. This is one of the best Italian meals we had on our trip. Try it when you're in town !!!