“Park and Fly Pleasure” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 31 Hotels in Syracuse
Ottawa, Canada
“Park and Fly Pleasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

We stayed at the Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport before our very early flight out of Syracuse the following morning. The staff at this hotel is GREAT ! They asked all the right questions including our return flight information so they could make sure if it was returning later, then they would schedule a van driver to stay late and pick us up. We were scheduled for a return into Syracuse at 12:30 am. When we returned the van driver was there right after we got our bags. No waiting !
The rooms were clean (although a little worn) and the price was one of the cheapest for a park and fly around Syracuse. I will stay here again in the future if I should fly out of Syracuse again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 537DavidDavis
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

Due to an emergency hospital stay during a visit to family in Syracuse we had to extend our stay in Syracuse. We had a pet that was in a local kennel as the apartment our parents lived in did not allow pets. So we researched and found the Candlewood Suites were pet friendly and had a very acceptable accomodation to suit my husbands recovery needs. From the time I visited to select a suite style to the time we checked out the staff have been extraordinary. I was put at ease about any of my husbands post-op needs and assisted at every turn with information, suggestions, and just outright friendly concern and credible professionalism. My husband and I ownded our own dental practice and know the importance of customer service. We could not have been more pleased with the staff. I was greeted daily by a staff member and sincere inquiry was made to our well being. We will most certainly recommend this facility to others and return to stay upon our next visit to Syracuse. Thank you for the courtesy, care, and quality that your company exudes. The facility was also clean, well maintained, and hospitable. We felt welcomed, safe, and at home. This is how a business should be managed!

Room Tip: I would suggest that a traveler ask to see possible room choices and select the one most appropriate...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Pamela F
Ithaca, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2011

I left my cell phone in the room and took their shuttle to airport. Realized I had left it, called front desk and the found it in my room and brought it to me at airport ASAP so I would not miss my flight!

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank MollyBMolly
Boulder, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2011

Excellent location and professional staff.
Even the driver Dave came in half an hour early to get us to the airport on time. Many thanks.
Rooms very clean and well equipped.
However the heating system is very noise and affects one's sleeping and wake-up call didn't occur as requested.
Tripped on carpet in entranceway and bruised left shoulder, so be careful with your step.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2011

The Staff here are exceptionally friendly, courteous and helpful. You can always count on someone asking "how are you?" or saying "Have a good day". They are very knowledgable about the area restaurants and local attractions. DVD player in the room and free DVD library at the Front Desk have saved me from watching some boring TV show more than once. The rooms are clean and the kitchenette is well equipped. I stay here whenever I am in the area. I recommend The Candlewood to all of my associates.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Edward B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport, responded to this review, 30 November 2011
Thank you for your comments regarding our Team Members here at the hotel. We all take great pride in making all of our guests feel welcome. I am glad the DVD library made your nights a little more enjoyable. We look foward to seeing you in the future !