“Great Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2018

My wife and I and three relatives had dinner here. We found the restaurant very comfortable and nicely decorated. The food was excellent but beware that the portions are large. One of our party is a vegan and the chef made a dish on the menu (Red Pepper Penne) without the cheese. I had the Attilio’s Pasta, a dish of Orecchiette pasta tossed with prosciutto and spicy marinara. My wife had the Chicken Francaise. Our dishes were excellent. The meals were served with fresh, hot bread and olive oil to dip the bread in.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Their were three of us for lunch. We met at 12 noon. The staff were getting ready for the day at the bar. We were the only people for awhile and then two other parties came in. I had never been there before and I have lived in the Hawley District for over twenty years. It was ok . The food was good. I must say it was the best coffee I've ever had in any place in Syracuse.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We had a reservation and upon arrival were told they needed to ensure our table was ready leaving us to wait a few minutes even though there were several open tables within the immediate area.
Overall, the sever was very friendly! Very professional and knew the menu very well. The serve time for drinks (from the bar), appetizer and main course was very drawn out.
The portions were good, the salad was plated well. The Bruschetta was fresh but basic. The main course was very good and cooked correctly. Overall good food just a long dinner.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

This is the kind if restaurant where you want to eat at even if you need to come specially.
We liked everything there - the atmosphere, our waiter and most importantly the food.
We had one of the best steaks we've ever had, excellent pasta with smoked chicken, and great desserts.
The only problem we had was the size of the dishes. We are not accustomed to the American portion sizes but we couldn't resist and ate everything.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

My meal literally made me ill. No joke. It’s the middle of the next day and I’m still not well. They ruined a night out with family. I had to leave the table midway through the entree. Poor service and an Italian restaurant that can’t make basic sauces or properly cook pasta. The owners must not care or they have handed things over to a group of incompetent managers. For the prices they charge you would expect much, much more.

2  Thank RickLyke