“Great Stay - Nice People”

Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Syracuse
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Stayed for a long weekend away for some shopping and sightseeing. The room was very large and clean. Beds were very comfortable. The pool was cloudy (I wouldn't have used anyway) but the hot tub was wonderful. Gym was ample except that only one treadmill was working. The staff was fantastic. Would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
cristina b, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Please come and be our guest again when in town for shopping and sightseeing. The summer months are a great time to visit!!! Always something going on in Syracuse!

Reviewed 11 March 2012

We were pleasantly surprised at the effort put forth by all the staff during our stay. I get the feeling that they are well trained in customer service, as it really felt pronounced. Everyone greeted us with a smile and even the cleaners and breakfast staffs were nice. A great stay. I don’t do online reviews a lot but I had to take the time say how great of a time we had at this particular hotel. The only part that maybe I should have had more courage to ask about was the pool as it was strangely murky or foggy in appearance.

The continental breakfast is the best i've ever been to.

1  Thank Chantal182166
cristina b, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2012

Thank you for the extremely favorable post regarding your stay! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and we were pleased to have you as our guest! I will DEFINITELY pass the compliments on to our staff. My apologies about the pool, it does seem 'murky' but we are in the progess of getting it 're-surfaced'. We do not have a pool liner, but I can assure you the chemicals in the pool are where they should be. The pool levels are checked up to 15 times a day. We hope you'll come back and see us.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

Booked this hotel for an overnight after shopping at the Carousel. Lovely, new hotel with pool and jacuzzi. Breakfast was included which was very convenient. Hotel is spotless clean and located close to many restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
cristina b, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2012

Thank you for the extremely favorable post regarding your stay! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and we were pleased to have you as our guest! There is plenty of shopping to do here in Syracuse, and I'm glad we could provide a good night's sleep and an energizing breakfast to get you going. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 28 February 2012

For the class of hotel, you can't ask for much more. The hotel and rooms were clean and still looked new. We had a suite room and worked really well for our family. Breakfast was as good as any complimentary breakfast. Pool are was nice, although the water although probably was clean, did not appear that way. May have to do with the colors of the pool and room. Hotel was easy to get to and has a lot to offer in the surrounding area. I would not hesitate to stay at this place again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank clacpa

Thank you for the extremely favorable post regarding your stay! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and we were pleased to have you as our guest! I am pleased to inform you that we are in the process of re-surfacing our pool. The color that the contractor chose was really NOT a good color, and you are correct about the cleanliness of the water. The chemicals get checked about 5-8 times a day, so I am confident in saying the water is where it should be, chemical wise. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 22 February 2012

Based on reviews here, I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Erie Blvd in Syracuse recently. There is nothing to dislike about this hotel. It's new and in excellent shape. The reception staff were friendly. They offered fresh based cookies and fruit when I arrived and complementary coffee, tea, and cocoa were available all day long. The room was spacious, clean and very nicely appointed with comfortable beds, a flat screen TV and a spacious work desk. In the morning the complementary breakfast was good and consisted of a wide variety of choices including eggs, sausage, fruit, breads, pastries, and cereals. To sum it up, free parking, free internet, free breakfast and snacks, and a complementary newspaper outside my door all for an excellent price. I would stay at this Hampton Inn again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
cristina b, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2012

Thank you for the extremely favorable post regarding your stay! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and we were pleased to have you as our guest! It was a pleasure to read this post. I am going to pass it on to our staff. They love getting compliments! I am glad to hear you enjoyed our 'on the house' breakfast. We look forward to your next stay with us!