“The menu can overwhelm you!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #3 of 25 Dessert in Syracuse
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Though I have eaten @ the 'factory' from Virginia to the Rockies and up and down the east coast I forget how large the menu is! I managed to find lunch portion fish and chips and my buddy had a turkey burger. No complaints by either of us. Corey, our server did a great job, handling our dessert order to go as well as our lunch. Great food at an affordable price. As Mikey used to say" "Try it, you'll like it!"

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Went here for dinner over the weekend we spent in Syracuse. It was very busy, but waiting for a party of 3 on a Saturday night was about 45 minutes was pretty good. Lots of stores in the mall to kill some time. Dinner was really good. I had the steak diane and it was very good. We ordered dessert to go because we were really full, but you cannot not get dessert here!! The apple crumb cheesecake was divine!!

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Great Food, Awesome deserts, best appetizer tried, big portions, free soda refill, good staff, recommend you to try

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We stopped for soup and a piece of cake.

We walked away full.

I'm very happy with my time here. I'm a bit sad that I didn't get to see Penny....

Reviewed 2 October 2016

I have to update my earlier review and say the cheesecake we've had every time after our initial visit has been excellent. The first time we had Turtle cheesecake and it was extremely chewy. Since then we've tried Key Lime, Chocolate Hazelnut, Banana Cream, Raspberry Swirl and Mango Lime. All were delicious! Our meals have been very good too. No more problems being shorted a menu based on incorrect assumptions - (if you read my other review you know what I mean) - so, I hope lesson learned. We will continue to return.