“Service is outstanding!”

Hurricane Grill and Wings
Ranked #24 of 82 Restaurants in Syosset
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 March 2018

My friends and entire family went there this Sunday for dinner (there was a fundraising event). The salads were fresh, the sandwiches tasty and the onion rings crunchy (I highly recommend them with cyclone sauce). The wings - whether boneless or not - were delicious. Our friends enjoyed all of the drink options, although all agreed the fruity ones taste deceptively light (warning-they are not!). In spite of the heavy crowd due to the event - everyone could not say enough about the wonderful service. The servers were friendly and attentive, and the busboy seemed to have an almost magical ability to clear off the tables. My family and I have been coming here for years and although menus have changed off and on, one thing that has not changed is the quality of the service, it has always been exceptional. We will most certainly keep coming!

Maddison T, Public Relations Manager at Hurricane Grill and Wings, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you for the 5-Star review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the event and look fordward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We ordered take out salads from here today. Everyone was happy with the size, content and taste of the salads. It was a good choice. We didn't order wings...this time!!!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

we usually go for wings and fries, sometimes mix in mozzarella sticks, always tasty and hot, service is very prompt

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Came on a Sunday bring my coveted coupon of $5 of $25. Had incredible beerand of couse their yummy delish chicken wings and mahi mahi fish tacos. Even better this time why? My server told me that my large order of chicken wings $20.99 was half off during Sundays for the football season...who knew? Now we all know...what a great deal. Beer was ice cold, service top notched by a server (whom I nicknamed Speedy Gonzales). Had a wonderful timeand must go again especially on Sunday to catcha game on their big screen tv's. Happy chicken wing eating 50% off and I'll see you around the table!

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Wings were great. Fried pickles were okay. Will definitely go back! Better service than Buffalo Wild Wings. Excellent bar choices too