“Good sit in Restaurant ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Suffern's Fieldhouse
Ranked #45 of 64 Restaurants in Suffern
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Fieldhouse is my kids favorite restaurant, good Pizza n pastas. I take off 1 star just because it's not a great dine in place, we mostly take out food and enjoy at home. If the place was a nicer dine in and we could sit there and have a nice dinner I would give it a full 5 star. Pizzas are really good and some members of the staff are very friendly. Overall, good place for food.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

My kids love their Pizza and pasta. Not a very high dine in restaurant so mostly we pick up. Has the traditional style table chairs. Friendly staff and food is really good. Take my review for vegetarian foods only since we are vegetarians.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 21 November 2015

I guess it's a place for giggly kids. Used to be a good pizza place that delivered. I ordered a pie for delivery and never got it and, when I called to check, got hung up on twice. Don't think the kid that answered the phone and took the order had a clue about anything. Off the list forever.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 8 October 2015

We just tried this place, although it's been in town for a few years. Although we ordered a regular pie, they serve other Italian foods, including a Create-A-Pie, in which you can choose a certain number of toppings from a toppings bar. I also noticed that they have Family Feast type specials for $ 25.00. I had 2 slices and a soda for $ 5. The pizza was good, but nothing out of the ordinary, and came crispy, as we had ordered. It's noisy to eat inside, if people are also playing the arcade games. We ate outside, at one of the very nice tables.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 21 July 2015

Why do so many SHS students hangout at the FH.? It's because they are welcomed and invited to by the ownership. It their Fieldhouse. Full of great pizzas, pastas, salads, and an array of italian dishes. Try the Edgar! Really good and endorsed by the KIDS. Could use a little sprucing up from a decor standpoint. But, overall, a good time will be had at the Fieldhouse. Bring your team in for lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: July 2015

Been to Suffern's Fieldhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK