“Great vacation find ”
Review of Bada Sushi

Bada Sushi
Ranked #6 of 64 Restaurants in Suffern
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We were totally delighted to find this place on our travels. The edamame was perfectly cooked. Some of us like to add brown rice to the miso soup. It was delicious. The steamed vegetable gyoza was comparable to my grand mother’s krepkach. Yum! The Age Tofu was truly lovely. The bang band shrimp was spicy to perfection
And the rolls: salmon skin, hamachino, Alaska - Wow. We splurged and
shared a drunk monkey and wished for more chocolate sauce. And we’re grateful for Polly, our gracious server. What a find!

1  Thank BahiraHannah

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Such good sushi! Once you eat sushi here it’s hard to go anywhere else. Can be busy so good to make a reservation.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Fantastic sushi in a busy (always a good sign) local spot! Service would be better with a tiny bit more staff, but the food is worth the slower service. Definitely will keep coming back!

1  Thank NW-K9s
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Bada never disappoints. I read some of the online reviews, and can not believe what I read. My daughter feel this restaurant is like a pricey Manhattan eatery in our own backyard. The food is always fresh, presented beautifully and of course delicious.
Matters of taste can not be debated, but of the people I know who have eaten At Bada, no one has been disappointed. On my latest visit (May 19), I ordered a sushi dinner leaving the choices to the chef. I can not rave about it enough. My wife had the tempura dinner, again another winner. Try the Drunken Monkey for a different dessert choice. YUM YUM YUM. I stand by my rating: BADA is THE BEST!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Chef Sean is amazing. Start off with the freshest fish, add to that a modern decor and finish it off with the artful hands a cuisine magician.
We have never been disappointed when we dine at Bada.
Their new location is roomier than their first location.
The menu is always packed with delights.
Come you won't be disappointed.
My daughter Dana has introduced us to this wonderful place,
and we all (13 of us) love it.

Been to Bada Sushi? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK