“Delicious local sushi spot”
Review of Bada Sushi

Bada Sushi
Ranked #6 of 64 Restaurants in Suffern
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Fantastic sushi in a busy (always a good sign) local spot! Service would be better with a tiny bit more staff, but the food is worth the slower service. Definitely will keep coming back!

1  Thank NW-K9s

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Bada never disappoints. I read some of the online reviews, and can not believe what I read. My daughter feel this restaurant is like a pricey Manhattan eatery in our own backyard. The food is always fresh, presented beautifully and of course delicious.
Matters of taste can not be debated, but of the people I know who have eaten At Bada, no one has been disappointed. On my latest visit (May 19), I ordered a sushi dinner leaving the choices to the chef. I can not rave about it enough. My wife had the tempura dinner, again another winner. Try the Drunken Monkey for a different dessert choice. YUM YUM YUM. I stand by my rating: BADA is THE BEST!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Chef Sean is amazing. Start off with the freshest fish, add to that a modern decor and finish it off with the artful hands a cuisine magician.
We have never been disappointed when we dine at Bada.
Their new location is roomier than their first location.
The menu is always packed with delights.
Come you won't be disappointed.
My daughter Dana has introduced us to this wonderful place,
and we all (13 of us) love it.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

They have good sushi, but the wait every time we go is extremely long. They tell you when you come pick up, it could be 40 minutes, and it takes well over an hour for take-out.

1  Thank nym0m0f4
David K, Manager at Bada Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Thanks for the feedback nynm0m0f4. We strive to fulfill the needs for customers as well as the take our orders, and it is our challenge to meet the qualities for it. We have expanded more chefs that are under training to keep up our growing business and we appreciate your support.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

The food wasn't bad. On par or a little better than other local restaurants, but I will NEVER go back. We arrived a little early for our 7pm reservations and waited 20 minutes for our table even though there were several empty tables in the restaurant. Our food was served cold, we waited 20 minutes for water. Management was rude, the wait staff was incompetent. Overall it was an awful experience

1  Thank LoveFabulousFood

Thanks for your feedback LoveFabulousFood. It is disappointing to hear your experience but your experience is not typical for us especially when you reserved for a table. Please let us know the date you visited with your name for us to investigate this matter, and we invite you back for another chance to impress you.

Been to Bada Sushi? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK