All reviews front desk complimentary breakfast new york parking lot si ferry waffles room was large the breakfast area easy access free parking great place to stay shuttle service home away from home statue of liberty cruise port hilton garden manhattan
Reviewed 2 October 2018

was visiting family and they recommended the Hampton Inn. I was amazed at how clean the Inn was and how friendly the staff was. I will be coming back here. I will make sure that the Hampton Inn is my first choice for hotel stays.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2018

I have previously stayed at this property and was disappointed in the room sizes. This time I was given a suite and was much happier.

The hotel is very pricey for a Hampton Inn but choices in the area are limited. If you can find an alternate I would highly suggest it as there is no value in the price.

All went well until the day of departure. Around 10 am some enter our room without even knocking (we had do not disturb on door but I neglicted to the lock door). I was around the corner so didn’t see him but said hello and he said Sorry, I thought the room was empty. Around 1030 I got a call from front desk asking if I was leaving. I told them yes soon. My husband called down to let them know to please leave us be until we checked out. He was told we had been checked out and they continued to argue with him. Not once was there so much as an apology for the harassment.

I travel and exclusively use Hilton properties. This is one that I absolutely will not be returning to!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2018

The hotel staff were both friendly and efficient. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was amazing! Flavorful, good quality and a great variety to choose from. Easy check in and check out. Convenient to freeway and many restaurants. Will definitely stay here again the trip.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I had an excellant as I always do when I stay here. The staff was outstanding and couldn't fo enough for you. The room was 5 star as always it is. When you stay here and when it's time to leave, you are refreshed and ready to tackle your next adventure.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2018

We arrived the day before our cruise out of Bayonne. Our room was ready for us at 11 a.m. when we arrived which was fantastic. We took an uber to the hotel, and then planned on taking the complimentary shuttle to the Staten Island Ferry to spend the day in NYC. There were no times available for us on the shuttle, so we also had to use uber to and from the ferry (about a 25 minute ride). Our room was clean and we really had no problems with the hotel itself other than quality of the staff and location. There is only one restaurant located in the Hilton next door. When we asked the front desk if there were places to eat, they said nothing was within walking distance. Not even a convenience store. The front desk staff in general was not friendly, not what I'd expect and have received when visiting other Hampton Inns. The only friendly and helpful person was the woman who took our to go order at the restaurant in the Hilton. I would not recommend this hotel unless you have your own transportation. The shuttle to the cruise port is $31 one way if you do not purchase the cruise and park. If you're planning on doing any sight seeing the day before your cruise, I would suggest staying somewhere closer to the city or at least to the ferry. We were in room 619 which was literally steps from the freeway and noisy the entire night. We got little sleep, even with the AC turned up. If you do decide to stay, ask for a room on the back side of the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the opposite side of the freeway.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family